45

MEREDITH SHEPHERD

Derek and I just got back from our date. He said it would be a good way to get things back to normal or something like that.

I walked into the house while Derek drove the car into the garage. Greyson is with Cristina and Owen. I was thinking of dropping him off at Derek's parents but they have sex all the time and probably won't have the time to watch him.

then I was going to drop him off at my parent's. my parents still hate Derek but they don't insult him every second because he's the father of my baby. my parents love Greyson because he looks like me.

Owen and Cristina were with us when Derek suggested going on a date. and when he heard he said he and Cristina would because they needed to be ready for when they have a baby he said while smiling while Cristina looked at me terrified

I threw my purse and my coat onto the couch. I went upstairs and went into the bathroom. I washed my makeup off. I went to the closet and picked out some comfortable clothes.

I went into back into the bathroom and started the shower. I took my clothes off and got in.

After I showered for some time I heard Derek walk into the bathroom. I heard him taking his clothes off.

I grabbed the bottle of body wash and poured some into my hand. I lathered it all over my body before the shower door opened and Derek stepped in. I rubbed the soap onto my stomach.

his hands wrapped around my waist and pressed his body against my backside. he grabbed my bottle of shampoo and put some onto his hands. he rubbed his hands together before running his hands through my hair.

he washed the rest of the shampoo out of my hair before he pushed my wet hair to the side before sucking on the side of my neck.

"Derek," I moaned leaning into his chest.

"you said you were ready," he whispered.

"mm," I hummed before I felt his hard cock press against my lower back.

his hands ran down my stomach down to my pussy. he started gently rubbing my clit and let out a soft moan. he stopped rubbing my clit and turned me around facing him.

he pressed my back up against the wall of the shower. he leaned in and kissed me hungrily. as he was kissing me he ran the tip of his cock along my wet slit.

"Are you sure your ready?" he whispered against swollen my lips before kissing me once more.

"yes, it's been two months," I told him.

he nodded a bit before kissing me again. he gently pushed in his tip. it hurt a bit but I didn't say anything because if I did he would get worried and stop.

he stayed in that position. "more" I whispered as he kissed me again. he pushed himself further into me before stopping again. he slowly thrust himself in and out of me. I winced a bit in pain making him stop.

"Are you okay?" he asked panicked. "yes, I'm fine. keep going" I told him. "Are you sure you want me to keep going, do you want me to stop?" he said again. "No, keep going" I whined a bit. he pushed his tip in again. "more" I told him. he added more. "more" he added a bit more. "Derek, I'm being serious here" I whined. "I don't want to hurt you," he said.

"I know, but it's going to hurt either way so just keep going," I said. he put more in and stopped for a bit while kissing me before he thrust slowly into me.

I winced a bit in pain. Derek noticed but continued. he started moving a little faster. I arched my neck and let out a small moan. I felt my legs starting to get weak. "faster" I moaned. he started going faster and started sucking on my neck.

he grabbed my hips and moved me with his pace. I felt my orgasm start to build. he groaned into my neck as he started to go faster... and faster.

his grip on my hips was getting tighter and moved my hips faster. he let go of my hips and put his hands under my thighs. I jumped as he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. he pushed me harder onto the wall and started thrusting deeper into me, I felt him hitting my g-spot multiple times.

My orgasm starting to build. my legs started to shake around his waist and they started to get weak. my legs loosened around his waist. he held me tighter. my walls started to clamp around me before I released down his cock and he released deep inside me.

We finished our shower and got dressed I got dressed in my pyjamas. I stood in front of the mirror brushing my hair. Derek came from up behind me and picked me up.

"what are you doing?" I smiled. "you can barely stand, I saw your legs shaking while showering and they still are" he smiled before kissing my cheek.

he carried me into the bedroom and placed me on the bed. I got under the covers and he pulled the covers up to my neck. "how about we go away for a while?" he suggested while kneeling down in front of me.

"what do you mean?" I asked turning to face him. "we go on vacation for a while, just me, you, and Greyson. We can get someone to watch Grey sometimes so we can be alone" I smirked.

"I'd like that" I smiled. "Okay, We'll talk about it more tomorrow. I have to go pick up Greyson" he kissed me on the lips before leaving.

---------------

twenty minutes later Derek came home with Greyson. Derek walked into the room with Greyson who was crying. "what happened?" I asked sitting up in bed, I was tired but I couldn't fall asleep with the house being empty.

"I don't know, he was asleep when I picked him up but he started crying when he woke up," he said setting the carrier on the bed and then taking him out. he brought him over to me and handed him to me. I took him from Derek. I pulled my shirt up a bit and let him latch on, I wasn't wearing a bra so he easily latched on.

"I guess he was just hungry," Derek said before taking off his clothes and getting under the covers. after Greyson finished eating I laid him down in the bassinet and he fell asleep with the pacifier in his mouth.

I turned over and cuddled into Derek's side. he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.