01

[EDITED]

I never believed in love. It was nearly impossible that there was something called love. But since I wanted to be treated equally, I have to fall in love with someone. Which was really impossible. For someone who doesn't believe in love, I don't think I can do that. I have only one friend, she's called Hebe, a perpetually youthful beauty who is the daughter of Zeus and Hera.

I have to beg my mother to think about something else because everyone knows I can't even think about me being in love with someone again. Hebe, always asked why, and honestly, I never really wanted to talk about it. It's just very painful to be talked about.

I walked over to her room, and knocked on the door followed by a come in.

"Mom, you have to give me another task to do. We both know that being in love isn't my thing."

"Why will you always be a disappointment to this family, Seraphina? Why can't you be like your siblings?!"

"I am like them. Just because there is a tiny difference does not mean I am so different than them. I simply don't believe in love and they do. Why is it such a big deal to fall in love? Why can't someone live his life being single? I want to be treated equally, but I want nothing to do with love!" I said and left the room my mom widened eyed.

I sat in my room sighing knowing that I have to do this. But from where should I start? Like, go up to a guy and talk to him. Or, maybe Hebe can introduce me to someone of her friends and he could play the part like he loves me and I love him. I just want to be treated equally not more.

I could tell my mom later that we broke up.

A/N: Before thinking Hebe's friend is going to be Harry, it's not him. I hope you liked the first chapter. Vote and comment if you did and tell me your opinions about this chapter and the next one will be posted, soon.

-Leen:)x