Epilogue

Third Person

Sometimes, we meet people and we fall head over heals for them. You get nervous if they looked at you, just like Harry. He didn't know Seraphina, just that she's Zeus's daughter. When she looked at him, he got really nervous.

Sometimes, they love you back. You promise you won't hurt them, and you didn't. Harry never hurt Seraphina, the person who did was her father.

Sometimes, you meet that person and all the truth, and lies uncover themselves. You'd say it was a coincidence they met, but it was destiny. If they didn't go to the green field, they wouldn't have met, Harry wouldn't have even known the truth.

You see, everything is planned in your life. It's not the end till you are happy. And Seraphina strongly believed that. She definitely didn't say that, but actions showed more than words.

And now, they both are happy together. Harry met his mother, who was forced to stay away from him.

Seraphina and Harry got married, and they have two newborn girls, twins to be exact.

Aphrodite, couldn't be more proud of her daughter. She's so happy about the twins.

"Seraphina, you will be treated equally." Aphrodite said, walking into Seraphina's and Harry's room.

And that's when she remembered how all that started.

"I don't need this anymore, I've got everything I need. Harry and my kids, mother."

"Are you sure? You have mon-"

"I'm sure,"

Aphrodite left the room, and Harry leaned in to kiss Seraphina.

THE END.