04

[ EDITED ]

Harry Styles

Love, is a lot of different feelings, states and even attitudes that ranges from, interpersonal affection. Or to pleasure. Or it can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. Love as a general expression of positive sentiment (a stronger form of like); commonly contrasted with hate (or neutral apathy); as a less sexual and more emotionally intimate form of romantic attachment, love is commonly contrasted with lust.

Never, have I even fell in love with someone who wasn't complicated. I try and try to find the girl that might understand me as much as I would understand her. But honestly, there isn't someone who would fall in love with you and isn't scared to fall and break their heart. I think, one of aspects of love is to trust your lover. Perks of being heartbroken is to keep thinking over and over again about ways to mend your broken heart.

I sat in the middle of a green land, holding a book and a pen. A book and a pen which has been my friends for quite a while now. This book that stores all my deepest secrets. Written down there, is all my failed love stories. Which happen to be three. Falling in love three times and failing three times, is the worst thing to happen. Believe it or not, sometimes I think love is fake. Feelings are faked by, us, humans, to satisfy our needs. Pleasurable needs.

I always think, I worship this Goddess called Aphrodite, when her own daughter doesn't believe in love. I ask myself why? It's the daughter it the goddess of love and beauty. If anyone shouldn't believe in love, its me. Yet, I still do. As cliché as it seems, I believe in happy ever endings. I believe that everyone has their own love story written. You might think it's cliché or something, I just find love the best thing the Gods and Goddess had given us. Still, we, humans, take it for granted.

When the world is full of war, and people revenge on people no one will remember what love means. The true meaning of it.

To love someone is to accept them by all their flaws. Even if what they did was unacceptable, we still love them and show our affection to them. We still are fools for them.

And that's what love is all about. Forgiving and forgetting accepting each other, regardless of the flaws.

A/N: I have to say something about the worshiping part. This is before Christ. Gods and Goddess were believed before Christ. So please don't take this offensively.