16

Third Person

Seraphina was really surprised, and shocked. She didn't understand her surrounding anymore. She didn't understand what's happening or what's going to happen. Her head is messed up, and Harry wasn't doing any better either.

They both were going through a really bad time right now. And all they had was themselves. They had to be right next to each other in this crazy journey that's full of crazy things.

Seraphina nor Harry ever thought her father would end up as a murderer. He killed many people, yet no one knows.

Seraphina being the noisy person she is. She wanted to know all about that dirty little secret, and about the spark. But in the same time, she didn't want to know the truth. Was Harry a God? Not necessarily a God, probably a God's son?

She wondered who would give her the answers. Nobody knew, and she was planning on keeping it like that. She didn't want Gods and Goddesses to point at him, and laugh or judge him. Even though herself was judging him. She thought what he did was unacceptable. But Harry said, when you love someone all they do unacceptable or not, you still love them. Which was true, he killed Alec yet she still loved her father. He killed more people yet she still loved him.

Is it possible? Possible for someone to have this ended love for them? Seems, I don't know, weird?

She couldn't help but think and that big secret and the kiss. She knew they were related. But what relates them? She also thought about what the anonymous person said, her father killed someone and Harry shouldn't know about it?

She thought that Harry's father was killed in a war, and his mother because of all the sadness, and her sister because of a disease. Who did he kill? Harry never mentioned any of his old lovers.

Whereas Harry, he was holding his father's sword, and touching the engraved initails E.H.G.A, holding also his mother's favorite pillow that smelled just like her.

But his mind also wondered to all the crazy stuff that's been happening. And he knew, everything would be solved.

Because remember, every truth finds the way to reveal itself.

Idk I really am enjoying writing this. Yep bye.

All the love Lx