14

Seraphina Valentine

I was currently at Olympus, waiting to see my father Hephaestus. Mom said he'd be here soon.

"Seraphina, your father is here." Mom said. I nodded and left to their room.

I got there and I got my hand up to knock on the door but the conversation stopped me.

"Seraphina is hanging out with who? HARRY STYLES?! I believe I told you a million times to be careful of who she hangs with." He sighs. "The secret we're keeping it from him and her is -- it could ruin mine and her's relationship." Is this secret that serious?

And what's his problem with me being friends with Harry? There's something he's hiding. But how will I figure it out? And could ruin our relationship? It's already ruined. It couldn't get even more ruined. Right?

"But, Hephaestus, what you did was wrong. You killed--" this voice, it sounds really familiar.

"Shut up! Somebody could hear you."

Killed who? Oh my gosh. He killed someone other than Alec as well?

"Harry would be devastated! He deserves to know the truth!"

"No! He shouldn't know the truth. He should not. He should keep on believing what he knows."

"He should know, it's not fair! His mother is--" His voice faded. And blood suddenly appeared on the door.

I gasped and got away from the door and left to my room and closed the shut it. I sat on my bed, with my eyes widened. But who was this guy that was just killed?

Well, there's a lot you don't know about Harry. Hehe, only Hephaestus and the dead guy knew. And some other people that will enter the story later.

I really hope you're enjoying the story so far.

All the love, L x