11

[EDITED]

Seraphina Valentine

I realized my mind was wandering off to that curly headed guy. I really wanted to see him but unfortunately Niall said we will go out, and I, have to go by his orders. I thought Niall was different. He really seemed to be a nice guy, but who knew. (A/N: Niall is the cutest thing on the planet #NarryGirl)

I changed my clothes, and my mom went inside. She smiled and I forced a smile back.

"You seem to be happy with Niall."

"You have no idea." I said forcing a smile.

"Well, your father will be coming tonight. So, I want you to be home early."

"Mom, I appreciate you trying to fix our relationship, but I just don't want to be seen with him. Neither talk to him or have any social interaction with him."

"You have to let it go-"

"Let it go?! He killed a living soul! I shouldn't have fallen in love, I know, but he killed him. He tore his head from his body! Do you understand this?! He is dead. You are immortal so you don't really care, but me and some humans do care. We all will all die. Except you of course." She was surprised by my sudden outburst.

"You will see him and this is the end of this discussion."

"They say you're the Goddess of Love and Beauty but I just see you as cold hearted with no mercy whatsoever." With that, I leave the room a bit guilty of what I had just said.

I ran out of Olympus and went to the one place I knew I would be comfortable in. Harry's house.

I knocked of the door and Harry opened and he smiled revealing those dimples. I wasn't in the mood of smiling but that smile just showed when I saw him.

"Hey, come in." I went inside and we sat next to each other on the couch.

"You're so lucky, Harry."

"Why is that?"

"You're not related to any God or goddess."

"I'm not even close to lucky. I had my father killed my mother dead and my sister died from a disease. If you call that lucky I don't know what unlucky makes."

I sigh, knowing he's right. "Sometimes you have to be happy with the little things you have, because others don't have it. Look at me, I live in a small house and I barely have money. But you, the complete opposite, you live in Olympus. You're very lucky when you open your eyes."

"At least you can love whoever you like. There's no rules."

"Actually there is. I have my eye on someone I can't even dare to hold hands with."

"May I know who's that someone?"

"It's....never mind."

"No tell me, I would like to know."

"It's you." I looked at him and our eyes met. Oh how I love those green eyes.

"I don't want you to get killed."

"We can keep it a secret. You and me, together." I looked at him, and nodded. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me, he stopped eyeing me, and I nodded as a do it.

A/N: OH MY GOD THEY RE FINALLY TOGETHER

ILY PEOPLE

OUUHHH BUT IT'S GONNA FINISH SOON :(

ABOUT NINE CHAPTERS LEFT, SO BRACE YOURSELVES

ILY I SWEAR

BYEEE

~Leen(: