Chapter One

Okay this is my first  fanfic and I would love to have feed back from you guys! Hope you like it!

-Charlie

~Levy POV~

I thought that this would be a normal day. I could go home and read my books and so my homework, but I just had to bump into him.

I'd just walked out of the campus library and was heading towards my car when i bumped into someone, falling to the ground, dropping all my books. I rubbed by head, trying to process what just happened.

"I'm sorry," a gruff voice said. "I didn't see you there."

"It's alright," I look around for my glasses, I'm practically blind without them.

I hear glass crunch to my left. 

"Oh no," the voice says. "I am so sorry."

I hang my head, What else could go wrong?

The person who bumped into me, bends down in front of me, I cant quite make out who it is. 

"Can you see?" he asks.

"Yes," I reply, "with perfect HD vision."

He laughs.

"If I could just get home, I have an extra set."

"How about I take you home with all of your stuff and then I can bring you back to get your car?"

"How about you help me get my stuff together and into my car," I suggest, "and then you can take me home to get my glasses so I can a taxi to come back and get my car."

"Feisty little one aren't you?" he laughs again. "I'm doing something out of kindness for once and the first thing you do is blow me off?"

"I'm sorry," replying, slightly nicer, "I don't trust complete strangers. especially when I can't even make out their face."

"Well," he pauses, "how about lets make my plan work and we'll get to know each other along the way. Least I can do for a girl who's glasses I crushed."

I blush. No guy has ever given me this much attention before.

"Fine," I sigh, "but one wrong thing and I will make sure you pay heavily for it."

"Says the shrimp," he says under his breath. 

I scowl in his direction, he only laughs. We begin to pick up my books and within a few minutes, we make it to his car. The music blares as soon as he starts the car, but he turns it down and mumbles an apology.

He turns it down a little more before saying, "So where do you live?"

"The north side of town, out by the strip mall," I reply. Keep it short and simple, you don't need to have a guy hanging around.

"Which building?" he says a few minutes later. 

"We're here already?"

"Yep. Not much to it."

By now, I've really started thinking. He sounds quite familiar, but I can't place him.

"Here we are!" he jams the gear into place and I hear the emergency brake grind into place.

I go to open the door but I can't get out. 

"Give me a moment and I'll be around." the door slams. 

My door opens with a gush of air, "Sorry, the door sticks. I forgot to tell you about that. Let me grab your stuff and I'll help you get to your apartment."

I sigh. I hate when guys take control of the situation.