Chapter Twenty-Eight

So what do you think is the big surprise? What do you think about Laxus being a total butthole like usual? I really would like to hear what you guys have to say about this! Thanks for reading and voting!

-Charlie

~Gajeel POV~

I tell Bruce to take the rest of the night off after he finishes cleaning the kitchen, which he insisted he must do. I take Levy by the hand and bring her to my room and finally do what I've been planning to do.

~Levy POV~

He takes me by the hand and leads me back up the grand staircase. Even thought Gajeel just had a fight with his older brother, I still think this place is amazing.

At the top of the stairs, he stops and asks, "Do you really like this place?"

I nod, "I may not have seen much but I think it's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you," his hand drops away from mine. "Levy?"

I look over to see him down on one knee, digging into his pocket. What?!

"Will you," he finally produces a little box from his pants pocket, opening it, "marry me? I mean, I know it hasn't been that long but-"

"Yes, you dummy," I tackle him. I peck him on the cheek. "After all the hell we've put each other through, I've given up trying to be mad at you and I've kind of fallen for you. I didn't realize that those feelings were mutual."

Before I can babble on anymore, he kisses me. Full on the lips. Deep,passionate, letting me know he will never let me go. He sits up and picks me up as he gets up off the floor. He carries me like a baby all the way to his room, I don't protest, there's no way of stopping him from doing it. He gently lays me on the bed, kissing me.

His hands slide up my thighs, removing the dress over my head. I'm left in only lacy black boy-shorts and my detached sleeves. He chuckles as he pulls off my sleeves with his teeth, brushing his teeth lightly against my skin. Fires erupt everywhere, I moan quietly. I can feel his smile against my arm. Once my sleeves are off, he trails kisses up my thighs, across my stomach and finally finds my mouth. He teases me by coming in for the kiss, barely brushing his lips against mine and pulling back. I growl, pushing him over, crawling on top of him.

"Not fair, Shrimp," he smiles, re-positioning himself so we could both be comfortable.

"You'e been in control, so now it's my time," I rock slightly on the bulge that had formed in his pants. "It's my turn now."

Being as short as I am, I couldn't quite reach his mouth without crawling up his torso. Instead I go down, pulling his shirt out of his pants, fumbling with his belt, but finally getting through to where I want to be. I can't help but stare. It may have been my first time doing this but I will definitely going to do this.

As soon as I start, he moans. I know I'm sending chills down his spine. I smile, enjoying the moment.

"Damn, Shrimp," he moans. "Watch it."

It comes, thick and metallic. I swallow, knowing that's the only thing to do. He sits up, hair slightly messy, smiling. His crooked, half dazed smile is so adorable.

"That was . . . " he takes a deep breath, "wow."

I smile, moving in for a kiss. This brings him out of that daze. He returns the kiss, deep and passionate, pulling me in. He takes off his shirt, throwing it off the bed.

Leaning back, he pulls me on top of him, "Behave for two-point-five."

I feel him pull my butt up above his hips as he fumbles for something down there. Finally, he looks up at me, ready for whatever I was willing to do. I use my knees and hips to meet him. I gasp as he enters me, I know I was expecting it, but I enjoyed the feeling and welcoming the fires that had erupted between us. His rough hands grab my hips, helping me move. Up and down, up and down, everything building, everything wanting to erupt.

He suddenly pulls up, keeping us both from falling off that cliff.

"Not just yet," he grins.

He sits up, his chest meeting my breasts. I had set myself set back down, moaning slightly as I came down on him. One hand held my lower back holding me against him and the other tangled itself in my hair. He slightly pulls followed by moving his hips; I savored the feeling of it all. I began to that summit again. The fires, the movement, the pulling. I stood on the edge of the cliff. I tangled my hands into his hair, the heat between us almost unbearable. He released my hair, hand moving towards my groin. I gasp again as he rubbed it.

Not too long after I fell off that cliff, plummeting hard. He grinds for a few seconds longer and I knew that he had found his release. He fell back, breathless. I fell on top of him finding that I was comfortable where I was laying. He rolls over, pulling me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me.

"Did you mean it?" he asks.

I pull my head out of the spaced he'd confined it in, "Of course. I don't think I'd want to be with anyone else."

I can see him smile, but he was soon asleep. I made myself comfortable, falling asleep in his arms for the third time.

I normally don't try to move this fast in my stories but I hope that you guys like it. Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting.

-Charlie