Chapter Two

Hope you guys liked the first part. I'm not completely comfy with my writing so any kind of feed back would be great!

-Charlie

~Gajeel POV~

Of all the people I could have bumped into, it was her. I felt bad. I didn't have to help her, but I was on my way to becoming a better person. This was just step one. 

We make it back to the apartment buildings. She gets out of my truck and she is a little unstable. I guess not being able to see takes a toll on someone. 

"I've got your books and your backpack, let me get you up to your apartment." I pick her up. Easiest way to get her from here to there at this moment. "What number?"

~Levy POV~

"What number?"

I kick and wail my arms as he picks me up.

"If I didn't pick you up," he growls," you would be stumbling up those stairs and I won't have that right now. So let me get you to your apartment without you hurting yourself more than I already have."

I fall limp, "Fine. Third floor, number thirteen."

He chuckles, "What a lucky number right?"

I smile, " Of course, but I wouldnt have it any other way."

I feel him shake his head as he readjusts me and begins to walk up the stairs.

~Gajeel POV~

Such a shrimp. she's so light, so delicate. But she's such a pain. All I've put up with this last semester.

"Here we are," I gently set her down in front of her door. 

She pats her pockets, failing to find her keys, "Would you mind helping me find my keys?"

She blushes but I oblige, "Where did you put them if they're not in your pocket?"

"I think in my backpack," she flaps her hands in a motion, telling me to turn around. 

"How are you going to tell what is what in this thing? It's so heavy, what all do you have in this thing?"

"When you spend most of your day in the library," she muffles on along and i space out what she's going on about. "aha i found them!" she cries triumphantly. "Hold still," she scolds as i tried to turn around and help her, but she's stuffing objects back in and zipping zippers.

"Do you want any help?" i ask her. 

"No," she fumbles trying to find the door knob and insert the key. Such a stubborn thing you are. 

I pull the key out of her hand, she freezes. i step sideways and open her door; vanilla smell hits me full in the face but its heavenly. 

"Can I hit you yet?" she asks quietly, shaking slightly.

"Do I need to pick you up again?"

She shakes her head and stumbles into the apartment, feeling her way with her hands along the walls. Its pitiful, but I let it go on; there's nothing I can do about her stubborness. I drop her stuff on the couch just a feet from the door. She disappears around a corner and I wait patiently for her to return from wherever she went so I can make sure she's alright.

She comes around the corner and nearly jumps out of her skin.

She points her finger at me, "You!"

Oh good lord, here we go.