Chapter Twenty-Nine

Hey guys! So I just realized I had 1K reads on this story. I didn't think that my story would actually be this good. Also, it's being read in five countries! Never in my life would I think that that would happen! Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! Keep it going!!!

-Charlie

~Levy POV~

After that night, both Gajeel and myself moved into his parents' mansion. It still wasn't all that far from school but I thought it was still perfect. We decided to have the wedding about halfway through the summer so as not to interfere with with school.

That day was amazing. It was just a small get together, I didn't want the whole shabang. Bruce put it altogether. I thought it was perfect. Nastu, Lucy, and everyone else showed up as well as Makarov and half the police force. Gajeel cried when I walked down the aisle. The dress had been made specifically how I wanted it by a Paris seamstress who knew my parents well, but always loved me. We didn't really go on a honeymoon. We literally sat around his parents' house. I eventually got over the beauty of it and brought in some of my own taste to the house.

Laxus was released the next morning after the incident. He came back to the house to get his stuff and he left again. We've not seen or heard him since. I'm kind of glad, though I know sooner or later we'll have to deal with him.

By the time we both finished school, we were expecting. We were so happy and so was everyone else. By winter of that year, our beautiful baby girl was born. She grew up in the house, not really bothering to keep a nanny around either so she wouldn't turn into Gajeel or myself. She was so cute.

A year after that, Bruce passed away. We knew he didn't have much time left but it was hard to see someone like that go.

As time went on, Gajeel and myself never really fell out of love like my parents had. He'd always surprise me and keep me on my toes everyday. Our daughter was the same. Amelia was a good little girl but she was just as rambunctious as her father. Lucy and Nastu had a little boy about the same time I had Amelia and the two were best of friends.

Even though our relationship started out a little rough, it grew into something beautiful. I don't think I'd ever wish for it to be any other way.

Yes I know it's short and simple but I thought it was a fitting end. Thank you for reading and look out for anything else I might soon put out! Thank you so much for everything you've done through this!

-Charlie