Chapter Thirteen

What do you guys think of Gajeel's back story? What do you think is going to happen? Thank you guys for reading!

-Charlie

~Levy POV~

I had no idea that his life was like this. I feel bad for him. I continuously sip on my drink throughout his story. I want to hold him when he starts to cry harder but I don't know what I can and can't do with him. He finally looks up from the carpet and wipes his face. In the process of his story, I've scooted closer. When he looks up at me I kiss him.

My lips crash into his, stay for a second and I pull back. I cover my mouth with my free hand. Did I seriously just do that?

"I'm s-sorry," I stutter. "I-I didn't mean to."

"Finish your drink please," he says, putting the bottles into his back.

"Are you going to leave?" All I did was kiss you. I don't know why, but I did. Please don't be mad at me. I know my eyes show how hurt I am, but I can't read his face to see what's going through his head.

"Will you finish your drink, princess," he says.

I scowl at him, but he only laughs. He's not mad. He finishes packing his bag as I finish my drink.

"There. I'm done," I crunch on an ice cube.

"Good."

Before I can say anything else, he leans forward and catches me at the back of the neck before I fall all the way back, his lips catch mine and erupt like fireworks. They stay there, waiting for the next wave. I move my lips slightly and he takes off, rough kisses that are passionate. His other hand moves to my lower back, he's completely holding me. Every movement is like a fire catching and immediately put out only to be replaced by the next fire.

Suddenly the warmth is gone and I'm able to catch my breath. I open my eyes only to see his staring back at me. His warm breath hitting me full in the face, filling my lungs with the sweet smell of what he was drinking.

"I'll only continue if you want me to," he breaths out.

I can only nod. I still haven't caught my breath and I won't be any time soon. My head is swaying more than it was earlier but I know I'm still here.

He nods and kisses me again. They're lighter, gentler. He trails them down my jaw, lightly nipping my neck. I moan lightly. These feelings are new. I've never been with a guy like this but I understand what my friends always used to talk about. His hands still hold me strong against his body, but they light up like bonfires on my skin and send chills up my back. He bites softly at the base of my neck and sends me into a frenzy.

He releases me neck and looks at me, "Are you absolutely sure? We don't have to do this if you say no."

I take a deep breath, nod and slam my lips into his. He slips his tongue out and licks my bottom lip. I moan into his mouth. I can feel the smile on his mouth as he pulls back again, leaving me wanting to kiss him again. His hands move to my dress and remove it in a fluid movement, leaving me in nothing but my black lace panties as he kisses my chest. His lips meet my breasts and I gasp. He bites them playfully, all the while moving towards my nipples. He licks my left nipple as he pinches the other with his hand, sending me into a fit of shivers.

He stops suddenly and my eyes fly open.

"Why don't we move this to the bed?" He blushes, "I'm having a hard time keeping you on this couch."

I blush a brighter red then him and nod. What is with me not talking? 

"May I?" he asks.

"What?"

"May I pick you up?"

"I don't see why not."

His hands reach out and soon he's cradling me like a baby.

"Last door on the right," I say. "Don't mind the mess."

He opens the door and sets me on the bed. I watch him walk over to close the door, all the time he's taking off his headband, vest and white button up shirt. I can't take my eyes off him, he's so mesmerizing. He leaves his belt unbuckled but his pants buttons.

"Last chance," he says kicking off his shoes.

I stand up and look him straight in the eye, "Yes."

He rushes over, picks me up, and gently puts me back onto the bed. One hand is on the back of my neck, supporting me as I kiss him. The other one is exploring my body, fingertips sparking tiny fires every where they go. He lets go of the kiss, a strand of spit connecting us. His brown eyes lit with the ecstasy between us. I can feel his hand slip my panties out and fling them somewhere into my room. Then it happens.

A single finger slipped in. I practically scream. He pulls out and looks at me, waiting to see what's wrong.

"I'm sorry," I shiver. "I've never done this before. So, you know."

He nods, "Are you okay with me doing it still?"

I nod and he continues. He slips his finger back in and moves back and forth methodically. It hurts but it feels good. He starts to kiss me again and I can feel a build up in my lower stomach. He moves a little faster and the build up explodes. I moan loudly, arching my back.

Wow! 

He stops long enough to let me breath before leaving my upper half to deal on its own. I feel his hair brush past my stomach as he kisses my stomach. He continues past my stomach and his tongue. . .

"Oh my dear lord," I gasp.

I hear him chuckle, pausing before he continues. His finger continues its dance and I'm left squirming at his touch. Another build up begins and I come to the edge of an invisible cliff. Before I can take a dive, he stops. I look down at him.

"Do you care if I join you?" he asks.

I look at him questioningly. He pulls a package out of his pocket, I nod. He takes off his pants, letting it all hang out. My jaw drops.

"Close your mouth before you make a mess," he mimics from earlier.

I scowl, "There's already a mess so why would it matter?"

He shrugs and puts the condom on.

He leans back down onto the bed, "I'll be careful as I can, but if you want more just let me know."

I nod as his finger slips back in and his mouth catches me as I groan in pleasure. I feel his finger pull out and he pushes in slightly. He pushes in more and more before pulling out, all the time I'm convulsing in all the new sensations. He continues in this process and my hips move into his.

I want more. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him into me. I twist my hands into his hair, he growls in response to my moaning. One of his hands reach down and begin to rub me. I begin my climb to that invisible peak. Our breath becomes heavier, but we keep going.

That's when I fall, a couple seconds later and he reaches his. I fall onto the bed, releasing my hands from his hair and legs from his waist. He falters, almost falling on top of me, but catches himself and falls onto the bed next to me. I can't move, no use in trying to either. I look over at the sweet guy laying next to me. His eyes meet mine and he reaches over, pulling me towards him. He wraps his arms around me and in no time, we're both asleep.

So...? What do you think? Definitely intense and a huge push in the right direction for these two. Let me know what you think.

-Charlie