Chapter Fifteen

I hear him messing around in the kitchen. I can't believe he's actually cooking for me. Everything goes quiet so I figure its the best time to make a run for it to my room. Just as I open the door, the front door opens and I make a mad dash trying to keep my towel around me. I know he watched me run the entire way. He must be laughing at how stupid I look.

Once in my room, I lock the door. What to put on? What to put on? I rummage through all my clothes. I give up with my towel, leaving it behind on the bed.

I hear a knock on my door.

"Shrimp?" he asks through the door.

I take off from the closet to the bed to grab my towel but my foot catches on a shirt I left on the floor and I hit the floor. THUD!

"Your okay Shrimp?" is the last thing I hear before everything goes black.

What feels like a few seconds later, there's a crash and I feebly open my eyes to see Gajeel kick in my door.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask.

"You wouldn't answer so I had to do something. Are you okay?" he explains, stooping to help me up.

"I'm fine," I slap his hands away from my naked body.

"No you're not. You hit your head on your bed post," he picks me up and sets me on my bed. "Let's get you dressed and then we'll take you to the hospital. You're bleeding."

I hold my head where it aches dully, I take my hand away and see the blood he was talking about. I don't freak out, I just wipe it on the bed and wait for him to find me clothes.

"Panties and bra in the top drawer," I point at my dresser.

He walks over and grabs me a matching pair of undergarments. He opens the drawers of my dresser finding me a pair of sweat pants, a shirt, and a pair of socks. He gingerly helps me get dressed and finds my shoes.

"Just let me go back to sleep," I push away his hands when he tries to pick me up.

"You've got to go to the hospital," he says picking me up despite my fussing.

He grabs the keys to my apartment and a jacket as we make our way out the door. We make our way to his truck and he sets me down in the passenger seat, buckling me in before he runs around the truck and we're on our way to the hospital.

~Gajeel POV~

"Shrimp?" Nothing. "Levy? Levy?"

She doesn't answer, so I kick in her door.

She looks up from the floor, her head slightly swaying, "Why'd you do that?"

"Your wouldn't answer me so I had to do something," I explain, walking over and picking her up off the floor. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she slaps at my hands, I barely feel them.

"No you're not. You hit your head on your bed post," I finally get ahold of her, setting her on the bed. "Let's get you dressed and then we'll take you to the hospital. You're bleeding."

I begin to dig through her drawers. I don't know what I'm looking for. Girls dress the same way you would, idiot. 

"Panties and bra in the top drawer," she says quietly.

I open the top drawer and dig through all the frillies of women's underwear. I finally find a pair that say Sunday on the rear that aren't too girly. I find a bra that sports the same colors as the underwear and set forth finding the other clothes. Rummaging through the rest of the drawers I produce a pair of grey sweat pants and a tiny orange t-shirt. I somehow manage to get her dress with little resistance.