Chapter Eleven

So what do you guys think so far? Please send me feedback!

-Charlie

~Levy POV~

He leaves to change his clothes. I don't know why he didn't go change while I was changing. I finish warming up the food and setting the small table. My older sister sent me here with a bottle of wine, so I figured that it might as well be of some use tonight.

He knocks on the door, "Come in," I yell.

"I was just finishing up," I say pulling the pork chops out of the pan and putting them on the plate I had prepared for them.

He comes around the corner and I gasp. His outfit is stunning, I've never seen him wear anything like that.

"Close your mouth before you ruin your pretty dress Shrimp," he says leaning up against the wall.

I blush. He smiles.

"What's for food?" he asks, walking towards me.

I hand him a plate, "Pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn, and rolls. Serve yourself and dig in."

"You don't have to tell me twice," he says shoveling food onto his plate.

I let him get what he wants before I get my plate. He walks over to the table and sits down. I follow suit and sit down across from him. He's plowed through half the potatoes before I can even sit down.

"So since I won," I start, "what am I going to do?"

~Gajeel POV~

The first bite sent me to heaven and the second bite brought me back to earth. These potatoes are amazing.

"So since I won, what am I going to do?"she speaks up.

I look up at her, slightly surprised. I curse under my breath, I completely forgot about that. I shrug, I've never been this formal with a girl before.

"How about after this, we watch a movie and I crack open some wine?" she asks.

"Aren't you a little young to go out and buy alcohol?" I ask.

"My older sister bought it for me. I've not opened it yet. I was hoping to open it at the end of the semester, but I think tonight could be a little more important."

"How about one glass of wine and then I go get something out of my stash?"

"And you were criticizing me!"

"Take it or leave it Shrimp."

"Fine," she huffs, "but we watch one movie."

"Deal."

By the end of dinner, I've finished two plates of food; more than half of what she made for the night. She picks up and puts everything away. I turn around to watch her do the cleaning. The way she moves just makes me want to come over and kiss her but I can't. She puts the dirty dishes in the sink and puts the leftovers into containers before they go into the fridge, the same stuff Rosita used to do when she worked for Mom. Man I miss Rosita.

Let bygones be bygones dude, you know you couldn't do anything even if you wanted to.

"Earth to metal face," Levy waves her hand in front of my face.

I snap out of it, shaking my head. She gives me a worried look.

"Sorry," I say.

"No worries," she walks back into the kitchen. "Would you mind helping me though? I can't figure out how to open the bottle of wine."