2

(Just imagine Dream speaking in his lore voice throughout this entire book)

George woke up on a mattress that was lying on the ground in a cold concrete... basement? It had to be that.

He had one foot that was cuffed and chained to the ground. And both hands cuffed behind his back.

The room was very plain and pretty dark. It was only being lit by one light from the ceiling. There was a desk and chair off to the side. George had no blanket or anything, he could feel every time he shivered.

He just sat with a headache and confusion for a good bit before he saw the only door to the room open. Behind the door he saw a staircase leading up, this let George know that he was most likely in a basement.

He saw the man he could vaguely remember from the night before. The very fit man with the short dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and light tone of freckles on his face.

"D-Dream?" George asked, feeling the rasp in his own voice. He set the bottle of water down on the empty desk before nearing George and squatting down next to him.

He put his large hand under George's chin and held his head up to look at him. "You remember something, hm?" He said in a teasing voice.

"What are you doing to me? Where am I?" George asked getting more and more worried and angry at the same time.

Dream grabbed him by the waist and sat him up against the wall. "I'm the one asking questions, dear. Now if you are good and answer some of my questions I will give you some water. Deal?"

"I SAID where am I?" George raised his voice in irritation. In result he received a hard slap to the face from Dream.

"Don't talk to me like that. Understand?" George was taken aback but quickly nodded vigorously.

"I went through what you had on you, and found two ID's. One says you're 20 the other says you're 22. Which one is real, how old are you?" Dream asked in a low voice.

"I'm 22," George lied. "The older he thinks I am the stronger he'll think I am." George thought. He received an even harder slap to the face.

"I know you're lying," Dream teased. "The one that claim's you are 22 is a lot thicker than the other one, abnormally thick for an ID. You're off to a bad start Georgie."

"I-" George didn't know what to say. "I.."

"What? Don't know what to say? Awh, how cute. How about another question then, hm~? What is the passcode to your phone?"

George didn't know wether to lie again or not. He hated the idea of anyone going through his phone. But getting hit again isn't ideal.

"George~ give me the passcode." Dream leaned in close to George's ear.

"If- if I give it to you.. can I ask some questions." George asked.

"Don't you realize your place here, I'm in control and you listen and do what I tell you." He chuckled. "Baby, I'm not the one chained up."

"DON'T call me that." George could feel Dream's hot breath on his neck.

"Call you "baby"? Why not?" Dream asked.

"I don't know you, and you aren't exactly treating me like I would be yours anyways." George said bravely.

"I'll call you what I want to. Now you're going to tell me the passcode."

There was silence between them, it made George even more uncomfortable than he was before.

"No," George said.

Dream back up a little bit and put on knee on the ground before giving a solid punch to the eye.

"Fuck!" George exclaimed.

"Tell me the passcode and you get the water. This is your last chance."

"Okay okay, its 426934." George said, afraid to be hit again.

Dream spoke as he pulled George's phone out of his back pocket and tested it. "That's random, why?"

"There's no reason." George didn't want to not answer Dream because that doesn't end well either.

"Okay, you told the truth." Dream said. "You're going to learn to submit to me in every way, and I suggest by doing it the easy way. Otherwise you will learn the hard way."

Dream stood up and brought the bottle of water to George. He held one hand on George's face and the other on the water bottle. He guided the water into his mouth and let him drink as much as he needed.

"Why am I here?" George asked after he swallowed some water.

"Don't ask questions." Dream instructed as he was about to give George more water.

"What are you going to do with me?" George asked again.

Dream lifted George's face up toward the ceiling by holding his throat and poured some of the water on his face and slapped him again.

Fuck being slapped when wet hurt.

"I said, do not ask questions. Now finish this water." George did as told then Dream left the boy wet faced, bruised cheeks, dried blood under his nose from the night before, and with a fresh black eye.

George silently sobbed with fear. He had no idea what was happening and had no idea what Dream will do with him.

If he doesn't hesitate to slap and punch him he wouldn't hesitate to do other things.

𓆙
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 905