22

"What happened?" Wilbur asked as they walked out of the store.

"I don't want to talk about it right now. I just want to go home and lay down."

"That's okay," Wilbur made George stop walking so he could give hum a hug. "It's okay to need to do that. It's part of getting better."

Sapnap forced Dream to watch Karl for him. Dream took this as an opportunity to act like he was George. They went outside on a walk and they watched a movie together. Karl knew what was going on but chose to ignore it.

Sapnao rushed through the door and straight to Dream. "I saw George at the store."

"What?"

"He saw me and came up to me then hugged me. He asked me to tell you to go back to him." Sapnap explained. "I think he needs to Dream. He doesn't look good, he looks sick and a lot more skinny."

Dream thought about it. "I don't know. Let me think about it over night. I'm going to go upstairs."

"Okay, thanks for watching Karl."

"Yeah of course, he was good, as usual."

"George, are you going to be okay if I leave for a few days? I'm supposed to go to France with Tommy and Phil." Will asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Have fun." George told him.

"Okay, but if you need anything just call, okay?"

"I'll be fine, I can take care of myself." George insisted.

"Okay, I believe you. I'll be back in a few days."

"Bye, say hi to Tommy and Phil for me."

"Will do." Wilbur left George's house. He was left alone again.

He wished he was still able to talk with Sapnap. He was always nice to him. He went upstairs to go to bed early. There wasn't a reason to stay up late anyways.

𓆙
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 311

Just a filler chapter <3
And no the book is not complete. I keep checking but I have no idea why it says that for you guys.