Chapter 1

The beginning

•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•-

You woke up facing the ground, you get up to scan your surrounding.

You look around to see a dark forest, only having little light to shine through.

You we're scared, you don't know where to go

You tried to decide a way to go, but you seem to stop in your tracks once you decided to go.

You sat down to think first, cause you know you were not ready at all.

When you finally decided to face the dark gloomy forest a sudden shake from the bush behind you, you quickly turned around, shaking in place.

What could that be?!

You ask yourself as you looked around to find something to defend yourself. You keep turning back and forth to see if that shaking bush reveals it's self.

You found a stick, you quickly grabbed it and faced the shaking bush. "WHAT EVER YOU ARE! LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE?!" You said as you keep a good grip on your stick.

Then a cake hound came out of the bush, growling at you. You started to shake, you never ever seen a actual cake hound before! You started to run the opposite direction, you don't know where you're going, but you don't care right now.

You need to get away!

GET AWAY!
GET AWAY!
GET AWAY!
GET AWAY!
GET AWAY!
GET AWAY!
GET AWAY!
GET AWAY!
GET AWAY!
GET AWAY!
GET AWAY!
GET AWAY!
GET AWAY!
GET AWAY!
GET AWAY!

You felt so light now...

You felt the breeze for a second before a sudden splash...

It felt cold and somehow lovely..

It's so welcoming...

You thought as you close your eyes, letting the ocean water's take you...