Chapter 19

"It was unpleasant.."
________________________________________

During Y/n's time with Dark Choco, both of the Cookies were trying to catch up.

"How are you Mr. Dark Choco?" Y/n said, as Dark Choco Hummed. "I'm doing fine, you seem to be in a.. bad shape" Dark Choco said eyeing the poorly bandaged hand.

"I.. It was a long story.. but to put it short, it was.. unpleasant.." Y/n said with a hit of sadness, Dark Choco only nodded and looked up to the sky, it appears that the sun will soon set.

"I think we should get you back to the Dark Cacao Kingdom, the Cookies there might have been worried for you" he said as he got up and held a hand to Y/n, "I.. I don't want to go back! The- Everyone probably hates me.. Isn't what I did a form of betrayal?" Y/n said looking at Dark Choco for reassurance.

Dark Choco sighed, "This looks all to familiar to me" He thought as he got down on his knee.

"Well.. I think it's best for you to apologize, while it's still early..." Dark Choco said.

"Even if they won't forgive you, it's better to show that your willing to earn their trust back." He added.

Y/n started feeling a bit of hope, they nodded as they held Dark Choco's hand. As the two went in the blizzard, Y/n's stamina is starting to decline.

With every step, Dark Choco decided to carry Y/n all the way there.

Soon both were at the Village, Dark Choco's hoodie is covering his face, not much payed attention to them.

They reach the gate, Dark Choco yelled out for someone to open the gate, one of the Watchers saw this, "Who are you and What is your business here!" The Watcher yelled back.

Dark Choco sighed, "I don't want to shade anything but.." he looked at Y/n's injured hand, and poor state, "I might have to come clean, just to get this Cookie's attention.." He thought as he yelled back in response, "I am Dark Choco, The fallen Prince of the Dark Cacao Kingdom! I am here to have a talk with My fa- His Majesty, Dark Cacao!"

The Watcher can be seen shocked, due to them jumping in surprise, "Right away! OPEN THE GATES!" The Watcher said as the gate is slowly lowering.

With a heavy heart, Dark Choco walked in, getting greeted by the Watchers that are aligned, once reaching inside, he was met with the Three Ancients and the two other Watchers.

Dark Choco did not waste any time, "Your are looking for Y/n.. correct?" He said as he carefully lowered Y/n off his back and held them in front.

Pure Vanilla was the first to react, he took Y/n and carefully cradled them, looking at any places where they got hurt.

"Who are you..?" Hollyberry asked, "Hi Auntie Hollyberry.." Dark Choco said as he pulled down his hoodie, Hollyberry with wide eyes along side the other Ancients.

"Thank you Dark Choco.." Pure Vanilla said as he carried Y/n and put one of his free hand on his shoulder, "Please stay for a while, the blizzard is quite harsh this time of night.." Pure Vanilla added.

Indeed, it became more aggressive than before, you sometimes wonder how Pure Vanilla and Hollyberry got to the Dark Cacao kingdom in a span of a few hours.

"Well, it's great to see you again, Dark Choco!" Hollyberry said as she gave Dark Choco a very wonderful bear hug, Dark Choco felt like something cracked.

"It- It's great to see you too Auntie- Hollyberry."

Few minutes later..

It was a rather...awkward, it was dead silent, Hollyberry had just left to check up on Y/n, and now we have the two Father and Son, standing there like a bunch of stupid statues.