Chapter 3

Everyday.. Herb cookie comes and checks on you.

You were thankful for him caring, but then again.. you felt really bad..

He looks like a busy man, with that apron and all..

You wanted to thank him for the trouble...

And yet you refuse to speak up..
You couldn't help yourself..
You were to traumatized of what happened..

But.. yet again you should trust this cookie at least a little bit...

This is the day where you can get out of bed for a walking therapy, it's been only a month but you forgot how to walk properly.

You looked to Herb's direction to see him writing down on a notebook, you guessed that's it's for records of your condition or just a journal log.

You had an idea, you sat up and held Herbs arm and pointing at the notebook and your mouth.

You had no idea if he would get what you mean, and just like that he did not.

You sighed, this will be a long day.

3 hours later...

He still had no idea what you mean, you just pointed at the book.

He keeps saying "no you can't have your records. I'm really sorry"

You keep shaking your head.

You decided to take the notebook and flip it to the end of the page, you get the pen and started writing ' I will communicate on paper.' and showed it to him.

Herb looked at it and had a 😯 face.

"Oh my! I understand now, I'm sorry it took me a while." He said as you looked at him and just nodded.

You never wanted to think about it anymore-

Herb apologize again and went to find another notebook and pen, you decided to look outside a little.

You get up and slowly walk over to the tent door--- making sure you had something to hold onto.

There you see the big castle, a lot of- production buildings? There's also a
A clock?

Strange why there's a random pink house or is it mansion?
And a Halloween Themed place?

Strange why there's a random pink house or is it mansion? And a Halloween Themed place?

Pretty strange..

Herb came back with the extra notebook and pen, he gave it to you and you provided the information he needs.

My name is Y/n
I'm 10 years old
I came from a village called--

You don't know if you should lie or write the truth, you were scared that they would try and investigate your village and get captured or worse killed too..
You decided to tell the truth, you'll probably have to beg for them not to investigate and it would probably not work--- but it's worth a try!

My name is Y/n
I'm 10 years old
I came from a village called cinnamon pretzel, it recently got attacked by another kingdom, I believe I am the only survivor.

But I'm not sure, I don't really advice you and anyone to go there cause;
1 it's probably far away
2 you might get captured
3 you might get killed

You showed Herb what you wrote, he nodded and reassured you that no one is going to try and investigate.

After a few more hours, Herb needed to leave since it's already getting dark.
He said his goodbyes to you and he will be back for you next time.
Which confused you until another cookie showed up, it's the cookie who healed you before, closed eyes, blonde hair, and it is a Dress!

You also saw a another detail, he has a flower staff with an eye on the middle.

"How are you feeling child?" They said as they sat on the chair beside your bed

You gave them a thumbs up while nodding, they smiled at you.

They then saw your open notebook on your bed, they closed it and put it on the table with the chair they are sitting on.

"You should really sleep, it's already going to be 10" they said as turn there chair to look at the table.

They were right, You felt really sleepy, you laid on the bed and drifted to sleep.

"Ah.. Cinnamon pretzel village? Hm.. I think I might schedule a mission there.. it is probably risky but..
I would like to see this child's home..
I Pure vanilla cookie promise to bring justice for this poor little cookie.."
Pure Vanilla said as he started to make plans for this mission.

(That's about it next chapter coming soon)