Chapter 7

2nd day..

Y/n was woken up by Espresso cookie, "Y/n let's go get breakfast, you have any ideas?"

"Mm.. Oh! Uh- I don't really know the menu-" Y/n responded, "hmm.. Well I guess we will go there then." Espresso said and Help Y/n stand up, "How is you legs by the way?" Espresso asked.

"Doing okay.. not that soar anymore, but it still sparks in once in a while.." Y/n answered.

So they went to a near by Jampie dinner and got take outs, Y/n got the fluffy omurice, while Espresso just got Hot jelly stew.

They went to the cafe and sat down, "I'm going to go get some coffee alright. Stay put here." Espresso said and walked off, "O-Okay!" Y/n said as they started to eat their breakfast.

During so, suddenly a cookie approach them, "Hey! You wanna play with us?" A cookie kid that looks more like them but wears a very different shirt and hair.

"Oh- uh I have no idea who you are and we'll I don't know what type of game it is?" Y/n responded.

"Oooh Yeah! I forgot you're the new cookie! My name is GingerBrave! And you are?" GingerBrave said and asked.

"Oh! Y/n!" Y/n replied.

"Yooo! Ginger have you gotten another cookie?" Another cookie approach, they have waffle like patterns and has pink hair.

"Oh hey Strawberry Crepe! I'm just asking the new cookie if they wanna join!" GingerBrave replied to now known as Strawberry Crepe.

"Oh! A newbie! Heya! I guess you know me now." Strawberry Crepe said.

"Hm.. you have a very interesting ingredients, 20% flour, 25% Milk... 31% sweets.. 21% Chocolate.. the rest is just a small amount of ingredients to make a stable cookie. Yet you still survive?" Strawberry Crepe said.

"O-oh uhh-- I didn't knoowww thattt.. uhhh--" y/n didn't like what they said to them.

"Now come on are you joining us or not?" Strawberry Crepe said, "let them eat for a moment Strawberry Crepe!"

"Okay.. let me finish this first." Y/n responded.

After Y/n finished they followed the 2 cookies, by now Espresso had finally went back to the seat to find an empty box and no Y/n.

Espresso started freaking out, Y/n can still get injured, he calculated this before, Espresso dipped his jelly stew, and started running around trying to find Y/n.

Meanwhile Y/n is now out of the kingdom, "wait are we supposed to be here?" Y/n asked, "Nahh!! don't worry Y/n you'll be fine!" Strawberry Crepe said as the 3 kept walking.

A few more steps, they have arrived.
"Hi GingerBrave ,Hi Strawberry Crepe! Hi- oh! Who's this?" A cookie with yellowish and Orange hair or hat said.

"Oh yeah! Guys! This is Y/n! Please introduce yourselves!" GingerBrave said.

"My name is Mango cookie!" The yellowish and Orange cookie said

"Cherry cookie!" The red riding looking cookie said

" Wizard. It's quite obvious" The cookie that looks like a wizard said.

.
.
.