Chapter 16: Wolf puppy

~ previously ~
They all hear a howl for help coming from the wood near ally's house.
~ now ~
Austin's POV
Ally runs out and shifts into a wolf and runs for the woods I vampire speed to the woods next to her and we see a wolf being attacked by a bear. The bear kills the wolf and goes to a tree and starts to reach into a hole and we hear whimpering coming from the tree. Ally's eyes turn a reddish color and she charges at the bear and the bear looks at her. Since her father was the old alpha she is the new alpha so she is able to grow in size when she is angry and she grows to about the size of Sam in the movie "New Moon." She attacks the bear and snaps its neck and pushes it over to me and winks at me. She then walks over to the tree and I drain the bear of blood and walk over to her
Ally's POV
I walk over to the tree still as a wolf an sit in front of it. I quietly bark an Austin joins me near the tree. The wolf cubs don't come me out so austin reaches in and pulls the cubs out and sets them down in front of me. I lean down and lick the girls back and she starts shaking. I lick her head and she stops shaking and walks over to my leg and rubs up against my leg. The wolf puppies are Snow White and have fluffy tails. I pick it up by the scruff of its neck and hand it to Austin. I then lick the boys back and he licks my muzzle and I pick him up by the scruff of his neck and carry him back to the house. Before we walk in I look at austin and he is looking at her paws and her stomach.
"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt her. I'm just making sure that she isn't hurt or anything. And they are like 2 months old so they still eat milk." Austin says and holds her on her back like a baby and tickles her paws. She squirms and licks his hand and he giggles. I walk in and go lay on the floor next to the couch and put the boy puppy on the floor next to me. Austin puts the girl puppy next to me and I lick it's head. I then lay completely on my side and the puppies curls up next to my stomach and I lick their heads. Their stomachs then grumble and I look at them. The girl then gets up and starts licking my side. Austin then walks in with two baby bottles of milk and picks up the girl puppy and sits on the ground with it on his lap and one of the bottles in his hand. The puppy then starts sucking on the baby bottle and drinks all the milk and yawns austin then places the puppy next to me and grabs the boy and does the same. He then places it next to me too and they move in between my front paws and lay down and they put their head on my leg and close their eyes. I lick their backs and heads and then lay my head over their bodies and I close my eyes. Austin pets my head and gets up and walks over into the kitchen. I let out a sigh of relief and fall into a deep sleep with my new adopted puppies.
Austin's POV.
I walk into the kitchen and start making Ally dinner and soon ally walks in with a sleeping puppy her mouth. And the other following her. She sits down next to me and gently puts the puppy down on the floor and the boy lays next to his sister and falls asleep again. Ally then looks up at me and I look down at her. I cut off a piece of chicken from the chicken tender and turn to Ally.
"Say please" I say and she rolls her eyes. And looks at me
"Nope say it." She then looks down at the puppies and back at me
"Then say it quietly." I say and her stomach growls. I finally give up.
"Fine" I say and give her the piece of chicken and she gobbles it down without chewing. I then take the chicken off of the stove and cut it up into bite size pieces and put it on a plate and place it on the floor. She licks my hand and eats her chicken and looks at me cause I'm now holding her adopted baby girl. I kiss her head and walk into the living room carrying the puppy. She then follows me with the boy in her mouth and walks up stairs and into her room with me following her. She sets him on the bed and shifts back into her human form and gets dressed and I sit on her bed with the sleeping puppy in my arms. She walks out of her closet and picks the puppy up off the bed and walks over to the other side of the bed and sits next to me and takes the puppy from me
"Hey I was enjoying holding her." I say and she giggles
"First she is mine I adopted her and her name is Jordan." She says and turns away from me. I turn towards her and pull he between my legs and she leans back against my chest and I wrap my arms around her waist under her arms and put my head on her shoulder. I then start to sway us side to side and she giggles.
"I think the boy should be Jonny." I say
She then turns around and kisses me. She then hands me Jonny, stands up, and walks out of the room and I follow her to Vanessa's room and we walk in. Vanessa then looks at us and Joe walks out of the bathroom and looks at us too.
"What?" I ask
Ally's POV
We walked into Vanessa's room and Vanessa and Joe look at us
"What?" Austin asks
"Um what's with the puppies?" Vanessa asks
"Oh this is Jordan and Jonny their mother was killed by a bear so I adopted them." I say and walk over to Vanessa's bed and sit on the end and hold Jordan upside down like a baby while she sleeps in my arms and Austin is holding Jonny like a baby as he sleeps in his arms. And we look at Vanessa. Joe then sit on the bed next to Vanessa and looks at her and Vanessa looks at him.
"We have to make one of those." Joe says and I hand Vanessa Jordan and she smiles
"Yeah we have to either make one or find one. I already love her." She says and hands her back to me. I then walk out and Austin follows me and we go into my room.
"This is our family so far." I say smiling down at Jordan.
"Yeah. Hey we need to go get stuff for the puppies after they wake up." He says
"Oh can we take them with us? I'll go as a normal sized wolf and keep them in line." I say and he nods and kisses me. Then Jordan starts waking up and I set her down and change into a wolf again and lick Jordan. Austin then puts Jonny down and he wakes up. I then lick him and he licks my muzzle. Austin then picks Jonny up again and I pick Jordan up and we walk down stairs and out to the car and we take Austin's yellow 2015 mustang. I get in the back with my little girl Jordan and Austin is in the drivers seat with Jonny and he drives to pet smart.
_____________________
Hey guys sorry it took so long to update. The picture up top is Jordan on the left and Jonny on the right. Hope you enjoyed the new chapter. The next chapter is going to be the things they buy at the store and taking the puppies to meet the rest of the Lynch's. hope you enjoyed. Till next time
~ Camry ~