Chapter 3

Pic up top without the lipstick. Just some chapstick.

Me and Vanessa are in my room looking for something for me to wear on Austin and I's date. I'm so excited. He's an amazing guy but I can't help but feel like something is gonna happen. Like I'm forgetting something.

"AHHHHHH I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING TO WEAR VANESSA." I yell pacing my room..

"Great because I have the perfect outfit" She said walking into my room.

"Why didn't you say that before this clothe tsunami happened?" I questioned her a bit harshly. Being next alpha female made her flinch from my tone.

"Sorry." She said and I rolled me eyes.

"Alright let's see it." I said and she literally bounced to her room

"It's in the closet hanging up in the very back by itself." She said and pushed me towards the closet. I stumbled in and walked to the back of her closet to find a blue Cocktail dress and some blue high heels to match it.

"Vanessa Its beautiful." I yell out to her and she laughs. I hear her bathroom door open and she starts to move things around.

"Alright. Go get in the shower. Ill put your dress in the bathroom while your taking a shower. Then I'll help you with your hair and make-up. Don't even try to reject my proposition because I'm helping you whether you like it or not. Now shoo." She said and shoved me into the bathroom.

"Where did you get this dress anyway. I've never seen it before." I yell while turning on the warm shower and striping.

"After you told me yesterday, about your date with Austin I made plan to go to the mall today. I bought you a few dresses and some more small makeup things." She yells back and i nod then forget she can't see me.

"Thanks V" I yell and she replies with a short yeah yeah. I laugh and hop into the shower doing my necessary things. Hopping out of the shower, I notice the entire bathroom smells like a bowl of fresh fruit.

"It smells like fruit in here." I yell out to Vanessa and she laughs.

"Nice to know. Anyway put the robe on and come out here." She yells and I look around.

"What robe?" I yell back and she sticks her hand in. She's holding a white fuzzy robe that goes to my knees. I grab it from her and quickly shove my arms into the sleeves and tie the front.

"Okay Im out." I say walking into her room.

"I can see that. Now. Sit." She says and pushes down on my shoulders. I fall back into her spinney make-up chair and she turns me away from the mirror.

"Hey." I yelp when she turns me from the mirror.

"No seeing till I'm done." And with that she starts pulling and yanking on my hair, curling, drying, and straightening it, then clipping it up. after my hair is done she starts poking, plucking, and stroking my face with death traps and brushes.

"Vanessa how much longer?" I complain "You know I don't like to wear make-up." I whine and she shoves and sock in my mouth. Lord let it be a clean one.

"Shush. your messing me up." She scolds and I glare at her. She swats the top of my head and smooths out the wrinkles that I made when I glared and frowned at her.

"Stop your messing it up. Relax your face." She squeaks and I roll my eyes but I do what she says. I relax my face and she grabs a pencil.

"Alright, close your eyes, and try not to flinch or squeeze your eyes shut. Lightly shut your eyes." She says and I do. I flinch a bit when something like soft clay touches my eyelid and i frown.