Chapter 25: the surprise

We arrived at the restaurant but I don't know where we are. Before we left my house austin put a blindfold over me and said it was a surprise. I heard my door open and I felt someone reach over me and unbuckle my seatbelt. He kissed my cheek and I instantly knew it was austin. He helped me out of the car and led me inside. When we walked in I heard soft music playing in the background but it was very faint. Austin grabbed the back of my blindfold and I clasped my hands together and smiled.
"One.....two......three" he said and took off my blindfold. We were in a dark room and I couldn't see anything. Suddenly the lights came on and a bunch of people jumped out and yelled surprise. I smiled and looked around at the place. Where are we.
"Hey where are we?" I asked.
"My house, and happy birthday love." He said and gave me a gently kiss we pulled away and I looked around again. There are many tables with food on them. The tables were dressed in peach colored table cloths, on each table is a bouquet of my favorite flowers and some cards telling people where they sit. Huh I wonder why. I walk forward a little and smile still looking around. I can smell the food from here and it smells Devine. There are red and yellow balloons floating freely and some are tied to the vases of the flowers. I look at Vanessa and she knew what I was going to ask. She shook her head and I furrowed my eyebrows. I looked at Stormie and she also shook her head. I looked at everyone except austin because he was with me all day and he couldn't have been here to set it up. I finally looked at austin and he smiled. I smiled back and ran into his arms. He kissed my forehead and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my head into his neck. I gently kissed his neck and sat up in his arms.
"Thanks Austin." I say and kiss him. Everyone awes and we pull away. I look down blushing and austin chuckles and sets me down. Someone taps on a mic and I look at the little stage they made. I never really looked at it and it looks really cool. It has velvety colored flowers that are sorta glowing. Along the front of the stage are red lights and more flowers. All over the back wall of the stage is pictures of me and austin together. Smiling, laughing, joking, being all loved dovy, kissing, some of just me, some of austin with hearts around them, a few of me when I was younger, and a few of us sleeping in each others arms. How did they get those pictures. I'll have a little talk with austin later. I smile at Austin and he smiles back.
"Do you like it?"
"No"
"Oh..." He sounded kinda wounded.
"I love it." I said and he smiled at me.
"Don't scare me like that." He says and I smile innocently at him. I look back at he stage and focus on the person speaking. I quickly glance behind me and Austin isn't there anymore. I look around and none of the Lynch's are around except Ryland and Stormie. Huh I wonder where they are.
"Ok well there is a special someone here for the birthday girl and he was brought here by a guy for one of his favorite girls. No he isn't cheating it's just his sister and mom are also special to him. Give it up for austin." Claim says and throws his arm towards the left side of the stage. Austin and the rest of the Lynch's plus Ellington come running on stage and Austin runs up to the mic on the stand. Riker goes to the base guitar; Rydel goes to the keyboard; Rocky goes to the guitar; and Ellington gives austin a guitar and then goes to the drums. Austin smiles at me and I smile back.
"Ally please come up front." He says and the crowd makes a walkway from me to the stage and I walk up to the edge of the stage and look up at him.
"Ok first I have someone here for you. I know he is important to you so I found him and brought him." Austin says into the mic and. Points to the back of the crowd. I follow his motion and find one of my favorite people.
"JACOB!!!" I yell and run up to him. I jump into his arms and he kisses my cheek.
"Hey kiddo." He says and hugs my waist.
"Ok, this is a song I wrote with the help of these people behind me" he says gesturing to the 'band' behind him.
"It's called timeless and it's for my special girl that is pregnant with my son." He says and smiles at me.
"I hope you like it." He says and Ellington starts playing the drums and everyone jumps in.

"Every day-day-day,
I fall for you a little more-or-ore,
And every night-night-night,
I dream of you so beautiful-ul-ul,
Ye-ey,
Cause every time we laugh,
I see the sparks fly,
And every time you blush,
I feel those butterflies,
Hey baby how we feel,
Will always be in style,
Forever and ever,
This love is never gonna fade,
We are timeless, we are timeless,
My heart would never ever change,
We are timeless, we are timeless,
And we're gonna last,
Our love will always feel this way,
We are timeless, we are timeless
Yeah,
We are timeless
We can talk, talk, talk,
For hours and there's more to say, eh, eh,
And don't you know, oh, oh,
That me and you fit perfectly, eh, eh, oh yeah,
Because every time you smile you like the world up,
No matter what you do I can't get enough,
And baby how I feel will always be in style,
Forever and ever,
This love is never going to change,
We are timeless, we are timeless
my heart will never ever change,
We are timeless, we are timeless
And we're gonna last,
Our love will always feel this way,
We are timeless
Like the stars are in the sky,
My love for you will always shine,
It's you and me eternally.
And there's no way to stop us,
Cause were timeless,
Were timeless,
This love is never gonna fade,
We are timeless, we are timeless
My heart will never ever change,
We are timeless, we are timeless,
And we're gonna last,
Our love will always feel this way,
We are timeless, we are timeless