Chapter 8: He honestly loves me

~€ previously €~
Ally: I love you too, and I..... do I smell blood?
Austin: um weeeelllllllll..........
~€ now €~
Ally: *grabs Austin's arm*
Austin: *makes hurting face and cringes* ow
Ally: *gently pulls up his sleeve to revel his bloody and scratched arm* OMG Austin did I do this to you?
Austin: whaaaat, pfffft no
Ally: Austin I know you lying please tell me the truth, did I do this to you?
Austin: ok fine yes you did but don't be sad.
Ally: but I hurt you *tears fall from her eyes*
Austin: hey hey hey *wipes her tears and let's his hand linger on her cheek* don't cry I doesn't hurt.

ally: you cant lie to me that easily austin, you cringed when i grabed your arm and said ow, i hurt you and i hate myself for hurting someone i despretly love.
Austin: you love me? *smiles*
Ally: just sit on the bed I'll be right back *Leaves and comes back with hydrogen peroxide, a bowl of warm water, a wet towel, and a dry towel*
I'm back and this might hurt a little bit *Poured hydrogen peroxide and in the bowl of warm water uses the dry towel to soak up the water and slowly wipes across his arm over his cut*
Austin: ow....ow....ow here ally let me do it *Heels himself*
Ally: you could have done that in the first place. *Says well laughing*
Austin: I know but I love when you do things so I know you care about me
Ally: ok *smiles and cleans up the medical stuff and sits back down on her bed*
Austin: ally?
Ally: yeah Austin
Austin: don't move
Ally: what?
Austin: don't move
Ally: ok but wh....*gets interrupted*
Austin: *interrupts her by grabbing her face and quickly but gently pushes his lips onto hers.
Ally: *surprised but melts into the kiss and kisses back*
Austin: *pulls away* have I told you that I love you?
Ally: yes but not in that way
Austin: and we finally weren't interrupted by someone. *kisses her again*
Ally: *kisses back and wraps her arms around his neck and lays back on her bed*
Austin: *follows her not breaking the kiss holding up his own weight and licks her bottom lip asking for an entrance*
Ally: *gladly accepts and they make out*
A/N
They do "it" but I'm not going to write it you guys get the point so skipping to the next morning. Btw they put their clothes back on in case someone walked into the room.
~€ the next morning €~
Ally: *wakes up smiling from her memory's of last night*
Austin: *wakes up and looks at ally* what are you smiling about *he says while kissing her*
Ally: just thinking about last night *she says pulling away* but was amazing
Austin: yeah but you scratched me a lot
Ally: OMG Austin I'm so sorry, where did I scra.....*gets interrupted*
Austin: *playfully rolls his eyes and cuts her off by kissing her and slowly hovering over her*
??????: *clears throat*
Auslly: *pull away from each other*
Ally: oh hey Nessa how you doing and sorry
Venessa: I'm doing good and it's ok but am I interrupting something *she says the last part smirking and pointing back and forth between Austin and Ally*
Auslly: pfft no *they say in unison*
Vanessa: ok then your mom is here she's down stairs and wants to talk to you for a few minutes
Austin: um ok, *looks at ally* I'll be right back *pecks her lips and walks down stairs*
Vanessa: so what did you guys do *she says smirking*
Ally: *stands up and walks around a bit* "nothing" *feels nauseous and runs to the bathroom and vomits in the toilet*
Vanessa: AUSTIN SHOR LYNCH GET YOUR ASS UP HERE NOW
Austin: *runs up the stairs* what, what's wrong?
Vanessa: *slaps him*
Austin: ow what was that for?
Vanessa: possibly getting my sister pregnant. Did you guys use protection?
Austin: what are you talking about *hears ally throwing up in the bathroom* s**t *runs to the bathroom and holds back ally's hair*
Ally: *finishes and leans against the wall* hey
Austin: hey are you ok?
Ally: yeah but did you use protection
Austin: no but you don't think?