Chapter 29: DON'T LIE TO ME.........please

"How the hell am I part werewolf?" I ask and Ally just stares at the screen.

"Come on." I say and Ally shifts in the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom the doctor talked to me.

"Austin. Have you had a small voice leading you or telling you stuff?" He asks and I do recall a small voice tell me about stuff. And when I found Ally in the woods I remember a voice telling me where to go once we could smell her.

"Yeah I did before. A few times. Why?" I ask and he smiles.

"That's your wolf. Soon enough you'll have conversations with him and he will tell you his name. He'll talk to you when he is ready." He says and I nod.

"Will I shift?" I ask emotionlessly. I don't know what to feel. What should I be.

Happy I get to be like ally?

Mad that my parents lied to me?

Scared it's gonna hurt?

Scared I'm gonna be a target?

Happy I get a wolf?

Scared I get a wolf?

I heard they are annoying sometimes.

'Hey. I heard that.' I males voice growled at me.

'Who are you?' I asked I'm my head.

'Your wolf jackass.' He growls and I mentally flip him off.

'Well. That's not very nice.' I say and he frowns at me.

'Anywho. Can I know your name?' I ask and he groans.

'Yeah. In like an hour.' He says and I furrow my brows.

"What's happening Austin. Are you talking to him?" The doctor asks and I focus on him again.

"I was talking to him and I asked him for his name and he said he'd tell me in an hour. What---AHHHHH" I start but a bone in my back snaps and I scream in pain.

"What the hell is happening to me." Excuse my foreign language but you try having your back break then your wrist like some giant is bending your limbs the wrong way like your a plastic flexible doll.

"GUARDS." Doc yells out the door and three men show up at he door. Doc lays me on the floor on my back and crosses my arms over my chest. Ally comes out of the bathroom and rushes to me in her wolf form.

"Guards pick him up and take him out side into the woods." He yells putting stuff into a leather bag. They pick me up and carry me outside with ally walking under me.

"Doc. What the hell is ha---" I screech at him but my leg snapping causes me to scream mid sentence.

"your shifting austin." He says and pulls out his phone.

"Ah Stormie. Please get down to the pack house ASAP....no....yes....I need help and information....yes you can bring everyone else. I just need info on your husband, his, and your ancestors." He says and hangs up the phone after saying bye. He kneels beside me and ally is laying against my side on her belly. I roll and shove my face into the side of her belly making her jump a little and lick my forehead. Seconds later my mom and family come running and they all are stopped by the guard.

"AHHH" I scream once my arm breaks.

"What did you do. What is happening to him." My mom yells frantically.

"Stormie. Is anyone in your ancestry or your husbands werewolf?" Doc asks and mom thinks.

"No." She says a little to quick. I look at her and growl.