Chapter 20: Horrified

I then turned off the light on the night stand and wrapped both arms around my true love and closed my eyes following her into her deep sleep dreaming how her birthday would turn out, and our future with our son. And more?😏
~ Now ~
I am currently walking through the woods listening to the sweet sounds of nature and looking at the beautiful colors of roses and sunflowers. I then heard a howl come from an open field I go to, to clear my head. I ran through the woods to the field and stand in the shadows of the trees. They're in the middle stood my fiancé Ally. -she was in her wolf form for some reason- once I stepped out of the shadows of the trees she noticed me and faced me. She wagged her tail and walk towards me I started walking towards her too but came to an abrupt stop when I felt the presence of someone else. I turned to my right while I was still a good 20 feet from Ally. She has also stopped and looked. There just out of the shadows was a man with forest green pants, a green camouflage coat, and black army boots in his right hand he held a forest green sniper rifle that had an inferred scope on it. His eyes flickered back-and-forth between me and the giant golden brown wolf to my left while he examined us I looked him over again. He had short brown almost black hair, dark green eyes, and around his waist was a belt that had a hunting knife, binoculars, a pistol, extra bullet, an extra mag for the pistol (A mag is that contraption thing that holds bullets for a gun. for peeps who didn't know), and a black flashlight. He held the rifle with both hands and it in our direction. He looked through the scope and fired. I close my eyes waiting for impact but nothing happened. I then heard a yelp and my eyes shot open and I looked at Ally. They're on the floor she laid breathing heavily and her eyes stuck on mine. I V.S. and sat on my knees behind her. I grabbed her and pulled her on my lap. I placed my hand on her stomach and closed my eyes. The baby was dead and the bullet punctured her left artery. I open my eyes and looked at her her breathing became weak and she still had her eyes on mine. I put my hand on the bullet wound and I felt my hand tingle and I lifted my hand from the wound. It wasn't healing and I got tears in my eyes. She was slowly dying and I couldn't save her, I held her close as tears continue to fall down my face. After about five minutes I felt her take a deep breath and release it. I waited for her to take another breath but she never did. I put my ear up to her chest and there was no heartbeat. She was gone and I could do nothing about it. I put her down and stood up, I looked in the direction of the man and he stood there looking at me. I V.S. to him but he did not care that I was a vampire. He didn't look frightened.
"Nice to see you again Austin." He said in a cold voice looking into my eyes which I could feel are now red.
"How do you know me and who are you?" I said in a stern, angry, and cold town. He looked into my eyes and smiled
"Awe you don't remember me?" He said and smirked before continuing "I am Ellington's great-grandfather the one who killed your father, her parents," you said pointing to Ally.
"And now her there are no longer any Maranos left. Wait" he said holding up his hand. I stared at him that I heard another gunshot.
"Now there are no other Maranos left." He said I clenched my teeth together and I could feel my sharp teeth coming out, my anger boiled in my vain's, and I couldn't stand looking at him alive anymore. I lunged at him and rip his head off while his body fell to the floor I pulled out a lighter and set his body on fire. I then went back over to Ally cradled her in my arms while I cried into her neck really hard. I then feel hands on my neck had a next thing I saw was darkness.
_______________________
Hope you enjoyed
~ Camry ~