Chapter 17: shopping

~ previously ~
I get in the back with my little girl Jordan and Austin is in the drivers seat with Jonny and he drives to pet smart.
~ now ~
Ally's POV
We finally arrived at pet smart and Austin gets out holding Jonny and I get out and grab Jordan. I carry Jordan while Austin carries Jonny and we walk into the store. I then put Jordan down and nip her flanks and she follows me. I then walk beside austin and Jordan walks I front of me right under my head and austin puts Jonny on the floor and grabs a cart. I then nip Jonny's flank because he started to wander and he walks next to his sister behind me as I walk next to austin. We finally reach the beds and I turn to face the puppies but Jonny is missing I pick Jordan up and hand her to Austin and I run off to go find Jonny I run all around the store and I go up to the front desk and Jonny is sitting on top of the desk and the stores owner is petting him. He licks her hand and she giggles I walk up to the counter and growl at her and she looks at me. She picks him up and walks around the counter and puts him down and I run up to him. I sniff his body down to make sure that he isn't hurt. I then lick the girls hand and pick up Jonny and run back to find austin. I find him still in the beds section and he is looking for the right bed. I roll my eyes and place Jonny in the cart and I walk up to him and he looks at me.
"Which one do you want?" I sigh and grab a big yellow dog bed for them to share and I give it to him.
"Yellow" he says I then start walking ahead and he follows me with the cart. I walk into the accessories section and I walk over to the bowls. I lick the red bowls and the yellow bowls and austin grabs two of each. I then go over to the squeaky toys and I grab a raccoon, squirrel, fox, and a hedgehog that is covered in squeaky things. (Above). I then grab them in my mouth and put them in the cart. Austin then grabs dog shampoo and conditioner and a dog brush and puts that into the cart and we move onto the food aisle. We get the the pedigree puppy food and Austin puts it in the bottom of the cart I then pick out dog treats and we walk to the next aisle. We get Jordan a yellow collar and Jonny a green collar for when they are older but for now we get them both small harnesses. Austin gets me a red collar and leashes. Red, yellow, and green. He then grabs a harness for an adult dog and puts it in smiling at me. Austin then gets them a blanket from that aisle and puts it in the cart. He then let's Jordan down and Jordan runs off I glare at him and start tracking her down. I find her at the back of the store cornered by a worker and she is shaking. I growl at the worker and he looks at me and backs up. I then walk up to Jordan and nip her flank and start walking back to austin with her following me. I look back to make sure she is following me and the guy has her. I start growling and baring my teeth at him and he just holds her. I take a step closer to him and he backs away. I then bark at him and austin comes running up to us with the cart and Jonny.
"Wow what's happening?" He says
I start growling at the worker again and he looks at austin.
"Is that your dog?" He asks pointing to me
"Yes and so is that one now can I please have her back?" Austin asks getting annoyed.
"No I have to take her to the front and talk to the manager first" he says and walks away. I then follow him and we reach the front of the store and he walks behind the counter. I then bark at him and he looks at me.
"Please control your dog." He says to Austin.
"Give her, her puppy back and she will stop barking." Austin defends. And picks up Jonny and gives him to me. I take Jonny from him and lick his little head. The manager then comes out of her office and looks at us.
"Hey girl" she says to me and pets my head. I growl at the worker and she looks at him and takes the puppy from him. I stop growling and look at her.
"What's going on?" She asks
"Jordan wandered off so I sent Ally to look for her and she found her then this guy comes up and takes her and I try to get her back but he won't give her back. So can she have her puppy back please?" Austin asks
"Yeah. Here ally" she says and holds Jordan out. I grab her by the scruff of her neck and set her down next to Jonny. I then look up at the manage and gently bark at her.
"Hahaha your welcome" she says and smiles at me
"But ma'am he can't let them wonder around like that." The stupid worker says.
"It looks to me like this costumer is buying them new things and they are just puppies they don't know any better. I'd say they are 2.....3 months old. They are fine. So get back to work I'll ring them up." She says and he walks away.
"Sorry. So are you all set?" She asks walking behind one of the cash registers.
"Yeah and thanks." Austin says and hands her everything.
"No problem." She says and rings every thing up.
"It that all?" She ask
"Um can I get three dog tags. One that says Jordan, one that says Jonny, and the last one says Ally. Please" he says
"Yeah just wait one second" she says and kneels behind the desk and comes back up with different types of dog tags.
"Which ones would you like?" She asks him. I put my paws on the table and choose the heart for Jordan, the bone for Jonny and the paw for me.
"Ok the heart for Jordan, bone for Jonny, and the paw for Ally" austin say and she puts it I to the machine that engraves the names into the tags. A few seconds later the machine beeps and she removes the tags and give them to Austin. He then pays for everything and puts the puppies collars and tags on them and puts them in the cart. He then puts my collar and harness on and I glare at him. He chuckles and says good bye and we walk out of the store and to the car and Austin places the stuff in the trunk. He then opens the back door for me and I jump in with Jordan and Austin closes the door and gets in front with Jonny and drives us home. We then get out and Austin grabs all the dog stuff and carries it inside while I struggle to get two puppies in at once. I finally get them in and austin walks up to me.
"Ok go switch back and get dressed he says and takes my collar and harness off and I go up stairs and I get change and austin comes in minutes later with the sleeping puppies and set them on the bed. He the puts the dog bed on the floor and puts them on it and he then walks over to the bed where all the stuff is and gets out a basket. I walk over to the bed too and get all the toys out and put them in the basket and I put the blanket in the basket. He then puts the bowls on the floor next to the bed where Jordan and Jonny are sleeping and he puts the food on the other side of the bed in a container that he bought. He then puts the leashes and harnesses and my collar on the hook in the closet and then he walks over to me and he wraps his arms around my waist and looks in my eyes
"So beautiful" he says and kisses me. I kiss him back and smile into the kiss. He then picks me up and carries me to the bed and lays me down and pulls close and kisses me.
"Oh I forgot something." Austin says and gets off the bed and goes downstairs and comes back a few minutes later with mini stairs for the puppies to get up. He put it at the end of the bed on my side and got back in bed with me. I turned towards him and he kissed me. I pulled away and snuggled up to his chest. Ha he has a shirt on. He can't make me fall asleep. Jordan joined us on the bed using the steps Austin put at the end of the bed and curled up against my chest. Jonny then followed his sister and fell asleep against Austin's chest. They fell asleep and we giggled.
"Don't hurt him" I warned giggling.
"Never" austin said and leaned over and kissed my cheek.
"Goodnight" we said simultaneously and fell asleep back to back with our puppies.
_____________________
Hey guys hope you liked it. Hope you like the new way I'm writing my story. Sorry it took too long to update. My mom switched out Internet from Comcast to direct tv I think so our internet has been out for like 3-4 days. And before that I was sick. Again sorry and I hope you enjoyed it. Till next time.
~ Camry ~