Chapter 26: The biggest surprise pt 1

As austin pulled out of the drive way, at the same time he was thinking of a way to tell Ally that since him being a vampire, the baby was going to grow faster making ally go into labor after about 5 months of being pregnant, about 3 months earlier than a normal pregnancy, not quite sure himself why he was nervous to tell her, probably because he was afraid he was going to be a bad dad/husband. He glanced over at his beautiful fiancée and smiled at the sight. Ally was leaned back in the chair sleeping with a smile on her face that was barely visible. For austin driving was almost like running to him so he barely needed to look at the road he took in her beautiful features and smiled. Her hair laid perfectly on her shoulders while she laid on her back with her head turned towards him. Her eyes were gently closed and she took slow steady breaths. Her dress fit her every curve perfectly and hugged her waist and thighs. Her hands were locked together resting on her barely visible baby bump and her ring practically glowed. He looked at the ring his mother picked out and smiled. It had a 9 carrot diamond in the shape of a heart and the actual ring part was skinny and fit perfectly on her ring finger. Austin reached over and gently placed his hand on Ally's stomach and slowly rubbed small circles above her hands. She took a deep breath in and turned on her side facing him. She grabbed his hand and he intertwined their fingers together locking them in place. He focused his eyes back on the road and continued driving. He drove for about 5 more minutes totaling to about 15 minutes from his and Ally's house before pulling into the long driveway that led into the woods. He stopped in front of a big two story house, parking his yellow 2015 mustang behind his brothers green Porsche, Riker's grey Toyota Camry, and Joes black Ford Focus. He silenced the car and slightly turned his body in his seat taking off his seatbelt. He smiled at the beautiful creature sleeping in the seat next to him then frowned feeling guilty for needing to wake her. He sighed and reached over and gently shook her shoulder. Her eyes fluttered open and he smiled at her. She smiled back and sat her seat up.
"Surprise." he gently said and she narrowed her eyes at him looking confused.
"What do you----" she said and cut herself off when she looked at the two story 'mansion' in front of them. A huge smile crept onto her face and she looked at him then back at the house and she unbuckled her seatbelt. Austin got out and got to her door opening it before she could even fully remove her seatbelt. He offered her his hand and she gladly took it and he helped her out. Austin guided Ally up to the front door and took out a key putting it into the lock and turning it before pushing the big tan door open. He flipped on the lights and walked into the middle of the foyer taking off his shoes. Ally followed him in, still holding onto his hand tightly, and took off her heels while looking around the big room with a chandler hanging over them providing light that could be modified with a turn of the twist switch. she slowly walked into the door way on the left and found an open room fully furnished and painted with three tan walls and one golden-brown wall that matched Ally's wolf fur almost perfectly. She smiled at the furniture that matched the walls well and walked in gently running her hand along the back of the couch. The fireplace was lit and the tables were equipped with silver handles and topped with lamps that had a warm brown base. In the corner on the same wall as the open doorway was a large 75 inch TV and the remotes were set on the dark wood coffee table between the TV and couch. On the opposite side of the room was two, arm chairs on either side of a book shelf with lamps next to them. A white rug laid on the floor between the couches and the bookshelf and chairs caught Ally's attention. It was soft on her bare feet and had a gentle fuzzy touch. She looked at Austin still standing in the door way and smiled running up to him. She grabbed his arm dragging him to the next door and stopped. She looked up at him waiting for him to reveal what was in this room and he smiled down at her.
"This is the kitchen." Austin said pushing open the swinging door. The kitchen was white with one odd wall out that was dark brown. A rack hung from the ceiling above a granite island, in the middle of the kitchen, holding pots, pan, and ladles. The counters around the island were granite countertops with dark brown shelves and a glass door on them framed in bark brown wood; the counters were topped with a pristine white microwave, a black knife holder, and a sink. Next to the sink under the granite top was a white dishwasher. The cabinets under the granite counter tops were bark brown with glass doors matching the cabinets that hung on the wall above. The counter hooked around onto another wall and continued before stopping at a white and black oven. Then there was a little sliver of a counter top before it stopped again and a white and black fridge stood humming meaning it was alive and most likely full of food. There were three white stools with brown padding under a piece of granite that hung over the side of the brown base of the island. The floors were a shinny light brown wood. On the east wall of the kitchen was a double door opening leading to the dining room. Austin followed Ally as she walked into the room. She walked up to the waxed spruce wood table and gently ran my fingers over the smooth, shinny wood, that smelled like lemons. 10 chairs were strategically placed in a specific spot around the table. The chairs were spruce wood with beige seat pads. In the middle of the table was a bouquet of flowers in a glass vase that said 'Austin and Ally' inside a heart. The floor was dark wood and the walls were a warm dark red. Hanging above the table is a small chandelier with a wooden wolf hanging from the bottom. On one of the walls was two prints. A man and a wolfs with a heart around it. Ally walked up to it and furrowed her eyebrows.

"This isn't mine" she says looking at austin.

"Yeah but I didn't want you to see the surprise. It's Vanessa's. I thought you would have the same paw as her." Austin says walking up to her and placing his hand on her back.

"No our prints are different. I have a swirl on my middle pads." Ally says.

"Ok we will fix it later." Austin says and leads ally back to the foyer.

"That is the bathroom." He says pointing to it. He then leads ally up the stairs and into the first room on the right.

"This is your fashion room." He says and Ally smiles at him. The walls were lighter than the red walls in the dinning room but darker than normal red. The floor was carpeted and plain beige. There was racks of clothes along two of the walls and a few dressing rooms.

"I thought you would want friends over." Austin says referring to the dressing rooms. Ally nods and walks in. On the wall between the racks are pictures of austin, ally, their families, and the puppies, Jordan and Jonny. They walked to the room across the hall.

"This is my closet." Austin says and opens the door. They walk in and the room was set up the same way except with boy clothes and inside the heart in the collage was Ally. They walked to the next room, The guest bathroom.
It had mahogany floors and warm light brown walls. The counter was dark wood with a stone countertop, and the sink was placed in the middle with dull silver faucet and nobs. Next to the cold water nob was a bottle of hand soap, and next to the hot water nob was a cup with tooth brushes and a toothpaste tube. Mounted on the wall above the sink was a mirror the width of the counter and was at least 3 feet tall. Above the lights was a strip of metal that had 3 light bulbs. Next to the counter was a silver tin trash can with a lid that flips up. A towel rack was mounted on the wall above the trash can had a bath towel hanging from it. Next to the trash can was the toilet and on the other wall was the full shower. The water nob was also dull silver and so was the shower head. In the shower was a bottle of strawberry shampoo and conditioner. Next to her stuff was her body wash and face wash. In a different corner was a bottle of axe shampoo and conditioner and a bottle of axe body wash. Next to the shower was a cabinet built into the wall. In the cabinet at the bottom was extra shampoo and conditioner, toilet paper, paper towel, hand soap, some bath towels, and some hand towels.
The next room was the baby's room. It had ocean blue walls and sandy carpet. On the bottom of the walls was seaweed,rocks, and eels lurking. Fish were painted all over the walls and ducks were swimming along the top of the walls. The crib stood on the wall adjacent the door and was white. It had a ocean themed mattress and had a stuffed fish, monkey, and wolf. In the crib was a pillow with a finding Nemo pillow case and blanket. Above the crib hang a ocean world baby mobile with fish, sharks, and other ocean creatures hanging from it. On the wall to the left of the door was a white baby changing table with baby blue padding and baby blue drawers. In the drawers were the essential baby things like dippers, baby powder, wipes, onesies, pacifiers, etc. right next to the door was a medium white book shelf with a small amount of books on the shelves. In the corner of the wall with the book shelf and the wall with the changing table was a green rocking chair with ocean blue seat pads. On the wall to the right of the door, ocean green, ocean blue, and sandy colored shelves sat mounted with toys, blankets, pictures of Austin and Ally, and other essential items. On the ceiling in the middle of the room hang a light that can be adjusted by a twist switch. The walked out of the baby's and back into the hall. Austin led Ally to the next room.

"This is the room where we can all hang out." He said and opened the door. The east wall(from doors perspective) held a 75 inch flat screen tv with an Xbox and ps4, a wooden shelf with a glass door for all the games, a play pen, and a small white shelf with more baby toys. The north wall had three book shelves with games, books, and pictures.
Also on the north wall was a miniature foosball table. The west wall had a pool table and table tennis table. Ally walked over to the baby's corner and smiled. Austin walked up behind her.

"Do you like it?" He asked and......
______________________
Does she like it?
Well hope you like the house....so far. I'll try to update the rest soon. I'm so so so sorry it took so long. I kept getting caught and loosing ideas. Till next time
~ Camry ~