Chapter 33

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated this book. Here's the new chapter I'll try to update it more but since my other book is read and asked to be updated more I might be more busy with 'he's mine' also go check out 'Regardless' it's finished. It's also a Raura story. And 'He's mine' is the second book. Yay. Any who. On with the book

I woke up early in the morning with the longing to go on a walk. I nudged Austin's side and he jolted awake from my cold wet nose on his bare skin. he looked at me and looked confused before falling back down and hugging me close to him and closing his eyes.

'Austin come on, I need to go potty and I want to go on a walk.' I whine with a whimper and he instantly jumps up his eyes turning bark brown with Leo's eyes.

"Come on mate lets go." Leo says and picks me up. He carries me to his closet and into the bathroom that is connected to the west wall. He turned on the walk in shower and pulled the shower head down. He stripped down and walked in and stepped aside to let me in. If I were human now I would be so red. I hesitantly walked in putting my feet on the little built in seat in the corner. I tried to get up but I couldn't lift my back leg so high. I whimpered and laid my head on the cold tiles of the seat. Austin awed and picked me up. He set me on the seat and I sat looking up at him. He pet my head and grabbed the shower head from the rack and ran it over my head. The water splashed off my head into my eyes making me lower my head nearly coming into level and contact with Austin's mini me so I just closed my eyes. The water ran down my muzzle into my lip and I instinctively licked my lips. He moved the shower head to my back and then hung it on the hook again. He started to massage the dog soap into my fur, since its fur not hair, and my tongue hung out of my mouth from the feeling. My back hurts so I'm not complaining. I growled at him when he hit a really sore part but he kept massaging that part and soon it stopped hurting. He then rinsed my fur out and carefully cleaned my face. Once he finished he used the one hanging from higher up and helped me off the chair. I sat on the floor in front of the other lower shower head. I sat there waiting for him to finish his shower and when he finally did he turned off the shower and I grumbled a tiny growl.

"Oh calm down." He says and that set my wolf off she quickly took control and snapped at him nearly missing his mini me. He quickly put his hands in front of himself to protect his family jewels.

"Hey I need that." He scolds and my wolf growls while I try to take control back.

"Oh. Kena give Ally control back." He scolds (Sorry forgot if I gave Ally's wolf a name). She grumbles in our head about him being bossy and escapes to the back of my mind giving me control back.

'sorry Austin' I apologize and he nods and wraps a towel around his waist. He leaves closing the door locking me in the bathroom and I pout and scratch at the door. God I feel like a dog. no pun intended. He returns quickly and tells me to shake my fur. I do as told and shake my fur in the shower and then Austin quickly rubs my fur dry with a towel. When he reaches my hips my tail instantly springs up and I lean my hips into the towel. He laughs and finishes hanging the towel up. We walk out of the bathroom and he carries me downstairs. Jordan and Jonny come running up to me and Austin puts their harnesses on and mine even though I told him not to.

"Sorry baby, Its against the law to have your dog off leash in public. Not saying that your a dog just that as long as you are a wolf you have to have your harness and leash on while in public." He says and I growl but let him put it on. He hooks the leash up to my harness and the pups and then picks me up and carries me out and sets me down. He runs back in and grabs the pups and brings them back out and we start walking. we pass many people that walk to the other side of the street because I'm a wolf. Until this one little girl runs up to us yelling puppy. She rams into me and I fall back onto the grass with her on my stomach. She's only like 35 pounds so she isn't that heavy. I balance her on my paws and hold her above me and she giggles. She lets out a loud squeal when I lick her face and Austin laughs. A frantic woman comes running towards us and the little girl gets down and picks up Jordan letting her feet dangle. I giggle mentally and walk up to the little girl and take Jordan from her by the scruff of her neck. The woman finally reaches us and quickly picks up the little girl.

"Oh My God I'm so sorry." She apologizes and Austin shakes his head.

"No its fine." He says and she nods still unsure.

"Why do you have three wolves?" She asked and Austin smiled.

"They're family. I've had her since she was a puppy and she found these two with their mother. Their mother was killed by a grizzly so she brought them home. Then took me to the scene later and we buried the mother." Austin explains and the woman nods her head and sets the little girl down. I sit by Austin's foot and he pets my head.

The little girl escapes her mothers grip and grabs Jordan again and Jordan nips at her. The little girl drops her and I growl at Jordan. I nip her hunches and she rolls over submissively. I lick her belly and move back to Austin's side. I notice the little girls finger held tightly between her other fist and I can smell the blood. Thankfully she isn't crying. I walk up to her and lick her face, then lick her hands. She removes her fist from her finger and I lick the small amount of blood off. She giggles and squeals when I lick her face again.

"Sorry we must be going." The woman said and Austin nodded. She picked up the girl and walked past us. We continued our walk and made it to the secluded woods. No one goes in there except supernaturals. Austin removed out harnesses and placed them in a tree hallow once we got far enough from the edge of the woods. He soon placed his clothes there too and shifted quickly. He stretched his legs and licked my muzzle.

"Come on." I said through the links and I picked up Jordan. I walked at a fast pace to a clearing and we laid there watching Jordan and Jonny playing together.

"I love you Ally." He said licking my muzzle again.

"I love you too Austin." I replied and he nipped gently at me wen I bit his ear.

"Be nice." He growled playfully and we heard rustling in the trees. Austin gets up and herds the two back to us and stands over us protectively. A man walks out and Austin growls with a deadly force.

"Woah." The man yelped jumping.

"What are wolves doing here?" He asked astound and Austin growled more when Jordan started crawling back out of hiding. He nipped her shoulder and she escaped back under him. I laid flat on my side and waited for him to be gone.

"Nice Wolfie. I'm just trying to find my way out. You wouldn't happen to know the way? Great now I'm talking to wild animals. What next?" He said and Austin growled when he stepped closer.

"Ok never mind. I'll go this way." He mumbled and turned the other way.

"Austin help him. Be cautious though." I whispered in the link and he stepped off me. He quickly walked up to the man and grabbed ahold of the man scaring him shitless. He pulled him in the way of the edge and shoved him forward. When the man stood there he grabbed his sleeve again and pulled him towards the woods. He stopped just inside the tree line and shoved him again and the man started walking. When the man was out of sight Austin returned next to me and we continued to watch the two play. Austin got up and started play chasing them almost as if he were playing the big bad monster. They yipped and ran from him and he ran at a slow pace so he wouldn't catch them so easily.

I laid on my side and breathed in the sweet smell of the grass. I breathed in too quickly and a little seed from a fluffy dandelion flew up my nose. I instantly say up and started uncontrollably sneezing.

When I finally got it out I looked at Austin and found him looking at me.

"What?  I had a dandelion seed up my nose." I exclaim through mate link and he chuckles and returns to his game with the puppies.

"Austin I'm tired. Let's start heading home." I suggest and he nods.

"I agree." He says and shifts back stark naked. He slips on his clothes and puts our leashes back on. We walk back the way we came from and out of the forest. We walk back up the road and to our house. He walks us to the steps and takes the puppies first. Just as I'm about to start climbing the steps Austin swiftly pulls me up into his arms and sets me down inside.

"Get some rest Ally." He whispers taking off my harness and placing me on the couch. I curl into a failed ball and slowly fall asleep.