Chapter 30: training to be alpha

"First you'll need to learn what an alpha does" he says and a small circle appears next to him and scenes play in it.

"An alpha is the head or leader of the pack. He is in charge and he does what he believes is right for the pack. He has an alpha voice that no wolf can disobey except a few. Rouges, other packs, and of course. The Luna. The Luna is the mate of the alpha. In this case Ally. She is your other half and your equal. She has just as much power as you do and has a voice not as strong as the alpha but stronger than the beta. Your beta is Joe befriend him and rely on each other. If you are unable to attend as alpha he will be alpha for the time being till you can do your duty again." He says and pauses.

"What would be an example?" I ask

"If your busy, or your away on vacation, or visiting another pack, or if you've been kidnapped or taken." He says.

"Now. An alpha does anything and everything to protect their pack. Your mate and family will always come first but your pack, Is always second. Your duty to your pack is bigger than almost anything. They lose you they go crazy and don't know what to do. So they will spread apart, try to join other packs or simply become rouge." He says.

"What exactly is a rouge?"

"A rouge is a wolf that doesn't have a pack or has gone crazy. They can be born into it, leave a pack, or be exciled. Wolves normally leave when they don't like how the alpha runs stuff or if their mate dies they will become crazy and will either leave or be exciled because something will always happen to the wolf that loses his or her mate. Most of the time a wolf will commit suicide or simply die if they lose their mate. They can also become rouge if their mate rejects them. Rejected mates are often looked down on like they are a pest of some sort. That doesn't happen in this pack. All wolves are treated equally unless they are Alpha, Beta, or Third in command they are to be treated with respect. If not the person disrespecting them will be gravely punished. Unless of course your mate is putting you in your place. Never harm your mate. You are to protect and cherish them forever, no matter what. A third in command is the next rank after beta. If you and the beta are busy the third in command will be acting alpha till the beta is able to. Or if you get back before the beta." He says and ends.

"Question?" I say and he nods.

"How do you feel about me marrying and having a child with your daughter?" I ask and he smiles.

"I'm happy. And it's truly nice to see you again Austin." He says and I nod.

"Now if you ever have a question or need help with something just think about me and I will appear to only your sight or in you head as a voice. Most of the time your wolf will help you." He says.

"I'm calling ally with clothes. Do you want to see her?" I asked and he slowly nods.

"She won't see me." He says and I nod.

"I'll show her you." I say and howl. Ally howls back and she jogs slowly to me careful of the baby.

Hey Austin. Is the moon goddess gone? She asks and I shake my head. I mind link her and her vision is be through my eyes.

What are you doing? She asks pressing closer to me. I look to her dad and she gasps through mind link.

Can I have my clothes? I ask and she drops the clothes in front of me and walks forward towards her dad. I gave her her sight back and walk behind a tree to shift back. When I walked back Nyxson is sitting on the floor with a smaller version of ally laying on his lap in a ball while he rubs her head and back. I could hear her purring as he pet her back, head, and side. She looked up at me and stood up. I sat down in front of Nyxson and Ally crawled into my lap and settled down on her back while i gently rub her stomach.

"Take care austin. Remember if you ever need help. I'm a thought away." He says and I chuckle.

"Yes sir." I say and he disappears.

"Ready to go home?" I ask and she nods.

"Alright let's go." I say and we get up.

Once we get home we walk in and ally leads us to the alpha and Luna's floor. Which is the top floor. It was basically a house on top of a mansion. It had a kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom, extra rooms, master bedroom with its own master bathroom. It was awesome. I made a quick lunch and gave ally her food on a plate cut up into small pieces. She happily munched on it while I ate my ham sandwich. After we finished and I clean the plates I yawned and looked at the time.

"I'm gonna go take an hour nap. I'm exhausted from my shift." I announced and ally followed me. I changed to shirtless and sweats and helped ally onto the bed just as she was about to jump up. Snuggling up to ally on my side of the bed we fell asleep for a quick nap.