Chapter 32

They all charged at him all at the same time. He had red eyes full of anger and each wolf he touched he killed. His powers of life have become a power of death. This isn't right. I had to stop him. I mind linked Joe not finding another way.

'JOE!!!!!' I yell through pack link on the verge of tears. He should answer soon since Vanessa is all healed.

'Yes Luna Ally' he says and I start shaking.

'It's Austin. Rouges breached the southern boarder and are attacking him. He isn't getting hurt but he is killing every wolf he touches with his powers he is to use for life. He is turning bad. Get me out of this house to I can help him.' I yelp and claw at the back door.

'On our way with a bunch of wolves.' He says and I sigh.

'Don't touch him and don't let him touch you. He isn't thinking straight. The leader of the rouge pack said some extremely hurtful things.' I warn and he nods through the link.

'We are bringing Riker, Rydel, and Rocky.' He says and I nod.

'Hurry' I say as I see a rouge bite his shoulder. He weakens only for a second before touching his hand to the rouges head and it dies. He starts to sway and his eyes start to dilate meaning he is loosing consciousness.

'Hurry he is loosing consciousness.' I yell and see them come out of the trees. Riker and Rydel come to the house and break the bars letting me out while there  others kill the rouges and protect Austin's Unconscious body.

'Hold a rouge. Don't kill him.' I command as someone goes to kill the last rouge but they immediately stop at my command.

'Ask him why he is here' I say and Joe steps forward.

"Why are you here?" He demands and the rouge smirks.

"To take over." He says as if it were obvious and Joe starts shaking.

"Who sent you?" Joe asks and the rouge frowns.

"No one. We came on our own accord. We wanted to take over the alpha position since your old weak alpha gave it to that disgrace." He says and I had enough. I walk to him and he opens his arms for me. I snap at him and he shifts. I grow to my full size and grab his scruff and drag him to Austin who is still passed out. I throw the rouge on his and his heart stops. I pull the rouge off and cautiously walk towards Austin.

'Austin.' I push into his head

'Ally. My wolf took over. He got so mad for some reason. Please touch me. Calm him down. He says it won't hurt you.' He says and I nod and walk forward. I lay on his chest as a normal wolf and snuggle deep into him. Soon he wakes up and hugs me close while sitting up.

"I love you" he mutters to me and I lick his chest and he shivers from the sparks.

'I love you too. Now let me talk to your wolf.' I say and he pulls away from me and looks at me like I just stool honey from a beehive.

"Are you insane?" He asks and I notice everyone left. I nod my head and he sets me on the floor. He backs up and shifts letting his wolf take over sending his eyes black. He and Austin are talking to each other and I give them space.

'What do you need mate.' He says and I glare at him then soften realizing if I glare he won't listen.

'You can't use your powers for death.' I say softly and he growls at me for ordering him.

'And why not?' He asks in a strained voice and I can tell he is fighting to keep control of the body.

'Austin stop. Leo you can't do that you are to be good not evil. What if next time you hurt a pack mate? Or worse your family. What about me. I could have been hurt. You wouldn't have been able to live with yourself. Knowing you killed me and our child. If I die so does he." I say and his eyes soften. He sits and I walk up to him and sit in front of him.

'I love you Ally. I'll try to work on it.' He says and gives Austin his body back.

'Are you alright. Did he hurt you? He took my sight away. I couldn't see.' He asks frantically.

'Yeah I'm fine.' I say and we walk to the porch. He picks me up and carries me to the top ignoring my protest.

'I'm sorry for not obeying you and coming out when you distinctly told me not to.' I apologize and he looks at me.

'It's fine you did it out of protection' He says curtly.

'Your not mad?' I ask and he shakes his head.

'No' He says and shifts back stark naked in front of me. I divert my eyes to the floor and wait for him to put his pants on.

"What do you want for dinner?" He asks walking over to the fridge.

'Steak please' I say walking into the kitchen and laying down smack dab in the middle. Austin chuckles before he quickly gets to work on our dinner. After about an hour he has it done and ready to be eaten.

"Do you want it at the table or on the floor?" He asks.

'The floor is fine.' I mumble standing up and he sets the plate in front of me. I gratefully scarf it down the lick Austin's hand before walking to a couch in the living room and settling down on it. After a bit I hear the sink running and I close my eyes at the water lulls me to sleep.

I'm waken to a small bouncing from Austin while he carried me upside down up the stairs to out room. He gently sets me down before walking back out and returning in sweats. He walks to the bathroom and brushes his teeth then uses the bathroom and coming back. He gently slide is next to me and carefully grabs my waist pulling me flushed against his chest.

"Goodnight Ally." He says rubbing circles on my tummy with his thumb. Turning my head towards him I lick his nose, while trying to lick his cheek, before slowly falling asleep in his arms.