Chapter 7: You have no right

~€ Austin's POV €~
I quickly called someone that knows Ally and Vanessa and would be able to break up their fight,
~€ phone convo €~
****: hello Vanessa?
Austin: hello Joe it's not Vanessa I'm austin, and I was wondering if you could help me with something?
Joe: why would I help a vampire and how do you have Vanessa's phone?
Austin: well she is at my house and she is a huge wolf fighting her sister in my living room please just get over here, and fast
Joe: fine I'll be there in 5
Austin: ok hurry please
~€ end of convo €~
~€ no ones POV €~
Austin then throws her phone on the couch and five minutes later Joe walks in. He sees Vanessa on her side with ally on top of her holding her neck tightly in her jaws. He quickly turns into a big black wolf with a dark grey chest and dark grey hind legs and a grey muzzle.
~€ end of POV €~
~€ Joe's POV €~
When Austin called Me and told me that Ally was attacking her sister and my girlfriend Vanessa I quickly went over to Austin's house and when I walked in I saw Vanessa and Ally as wolves fighting in the Lynch's living room, Vanessa was on her side with ally hovering over her body gripping her neck tightly, Vanessa looked really beat up and had blood dripping from her neck. I shifted in to a werewolf and grabbed Ally by the neck and pulled her off of Vanessa
~€ end of POV €~
Joe: *grabs Ally by the neck and pulls her off of Vanessa takes her outside and starts barking at her*
~€ Ally and Joes convo €~
Joe: Ally Emily Marano why on god green earth are you attacking your sister and hanging out around vampires?
Ally: *tackles Joe*
(Narration)
Ally and Joe are outside and Joe interrogates Ally, she tackles Joe and now he is on his side in the grass and Ally is hovering over him snarling and barking in his face.
Ally: First off that's not my middle name, Second who gave you the right to interrogate the daughter of the pack leader/chief, and third I am attacking Vanessa because she is protecting a vampire that called me a dog and she attacked me first. Oh and to catch you up on things, mine and Vanessa's parents were killed by vampires one of them is here now his name is Ellington Ratliff, we might go to war if we don't forgive them before the full-moon on my birthday in 3 days and for your information my mate is a vampire, we are the prophecy and we are going to war with the Ratliff family. We will win the war with or without you and there is nothing you can do about it if we don't forgive them, you have no right to come here and interrogate me so back off. *and with that she bit his neck and ran home crying*
(Narration)
By now Ally had tears running down her muzzle and when she finished her sentence she was snarling and she bit his neck and ran home with tears in her eyes from explaining what happened and remembering how her parents died. When Ally ran off Austin yells at Ellington and Joe runs over to Vanessa and licks her neck clean so it doesn't get infected. And they both turn back into humans and Rydel gives them both clothes to borrow and they get changed and come back out and Joe is carrying Vanessa.
Austin: Ellington why did you call her a dog?
Ellington: because she is a dog, and my ancestors didn't kill anyone
Austin: yes the did they killed Ally's parents and my father *austin punches Ellington*
Rydel, Riker, Ryland, Rocky: WHAT?
Austin: *covers his mouth with his hands* oops, umm I'm going to check on Ally. *about to leave*
Joe: hey Austin since your going to the Maranos house can you help Vanessa get home?
Austin: sure bro she is in good hands
Joe: ok *sets Vanessa down*
Vanessa: *stands up but falls down* ow
Austin: Joe do I have permission to carry her
Joe: ugh fine, but if you touch her inappropriately, I will literally kill you.
Austin: I know and besides I have a girlfriend.
Vanessa: your cheating on my sister?
Austin: no your sister is my girlfriend.
Vanessa: oh....ok
Austin: ok so bridal or front?
Vanessa: what?
Austin: do you want me to carry you bridal or front?
Vanessa: front, and can I rest my head on your shoulder? My head is throbbing
Austin: sure I guess
Vanessa: thanks
Austin: *bends down and picks her up*
Vanessa: *wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and rests her head on his shoulder*
Austin: *puts his arms under her butt to hold her up and walks to her house*
~€ at the Marano's house €~
(Narration)
Austin walks into the Marano's house carrying Vanessa he then sets Vanessa on the couch and Ally comes down stairs and looks at Austin.
Ally: are you cheating on me
Austin: no I was just helping Vanessa get home because Joe asked me to help her. I swear I will never cheat on you, you are my one and only soul mate.
Vanessa: *gets up to go to her room and falls*
Ally: Vanessa are you ok?
Vanessa: yeah, I'm just trying to get to my room.
Austin: do you want help
Vanessa: could you?
Austin: *looks at ally*
Ally: *nods her head*
Austin: *picks up Vanessa and carries her up stairs and sets her on her bed* there better?
Vanessa: hey is my neck bleeding?
Austin: *looks at her neck* yeah it is
Vanessa: *looks up at him in fear*
Austin: *senses her fear* don't worry I won't hurt you I don't kill people.
Vanessa: *loosens up* ok
Austin: Ally can you bring me a wet towel
Ally: *walks in and hands him a wet towel* here and I'm sorry Nessa *hugs Vanessa*
Austin: thanks Ally *takes the towel and wipes Vanessa's neck clean and places his hand on her neck*
Vanessa: *jerks her neck away from his hand and looks at him in fear* what are you doing *tries to get up*
Austin: *holds Vanessa down* I'm not going to hurt you I'm just healing you. I have the powers of healing and making people fall asleep. Why don't you trust me? Your sister does.
Vanessa: sorry go ahead, and I was taught not to trust vampires no matter what.
Austin: *heals her* Vanessa you don't have to be afraid of me your like my sister and I couldn't live with myself if I hurt you or your sister I love you like a sister and I love your sister as my mate and nothing will change that. now get some rest and you will be able to walk in the morning so just sleep.
Vanessa: ok but how did you know all this medical stuff?
Austin: my mom taught me.
Vanessa: ok *yawns* good night.
Austin: good night I'll be with ally so if you need medical attention just call for me. Bye *leaves and goes to ally's room*
~€ Vanessa's POV €~
Wow my neck is feeling better after Austin healed it. I'm laying in my bed asleep, I really hope he doesn't break Ally's heart. He is defiantly a keeper.
~€ end of POV €~
Austin: *knocks on Ally's bedroom door*
Ally: *opens her bedroom door* hey how is Vanessa?
Austin: she is fine, sleeping, and healed. She will be able to stand by herself by tomorrow when she wakes up.
Ally: *hugs him* thank you so much for helping her.
Austin: *hugs her back* your welcome it's my pleasure to help you in any way I can I love you and I always will
Ally: I love you too, and I..... do I smell blood?
Austin: um weeeelllllllll..........
___________________________
A/N
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please comment and tell me what you think of this chapter. I love you all and thank you all for supporting me while writing this book. I hope you enjoy the rest of this book as well.
~£ Camry £~