Chapter 31

I woke from the nap when Ally got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I followed her and she looked at me questioningly while hopping between back legs. I chuckled and picked her up so she laid in my arms on her back and quickly ran downstairs and outside. I set her down and she quickly, but carefully, ran to a tree and did her business. She came prancing back with a squirrel in her mouth and her eyes closed, her path was right next to me but I stepped in front of her and she ran into my legs and looked up at me.

"What is that?" I asked and she looked at me funny

"A snack." A different voice from ally's

"What your name mate?" I asked my wolf, whos name I found out is Leo, asked when I let him take over.

"Laina" She said and tried side stepping me.

"Leo move." She groaned and he growled at her and I scolded him and took control again when she whimpered.

"Sorry Laina just eat your snack out here so you don't get it all over the house, or would you like something else? What are you craving?" I asked and she looks at me with a thinking face.

"Pickles" Ally says getting her body back.

"Okay lets go get you two some pickles." I say and she drops the rat and follows me back inside, slowly walking up the steps refusing my help. Walking into the kitchen I cut up some pickles and put them on a plate and set them on the floor for Ally.

"Thank you." She mumbles through mate link and continues to eat. I walk to the living room and lay on the couch and close my eyes. I suddenly feel weight on my stomach and I open my eyes to find Ally being placed on me by her dad.

"Hey Mr. Nixon how are you? I have a few questions." I say and sit up a little when Ally slouches and lays her head on my chest.

"How long will the pregnancy last? And will the baby hurt Ally?" I ask and he sits

"It will last for another 12 week and then she should be close to her due date. The moon goddess has informed that the baby is mostly were, and will only have the speed of a vamp. The baby wont hurt Ally." He informs and I nod understandingly. This will be a long 12 weeks. Ally starts licking my shirt on my chest and I look at her and notice her dad is gone. I turn on a movie and just sit there while Ally licks my shirt. I end up taking it of and just handing it to her. She shoves her muzzle into it and breaths in and out a few times before army crawling closer to me and licking my now bare chest.

"Are you really giving me a tongue bath Ally?" I ask and she looks up at me through her lashes and gives me a wolfy grin.

"No." She says and I gasp

"You horny wolf" I chuckle and she shoves her muzzle under her paw hiding her face from me.

"So" She mumbles through mind link and I chuckle.

"Do you wanna play with my wolf?" I ask and she nods.

"Ok" I say and take off my shorts before shifting. Right when I finish shifting Ally pounces on my back while biting and nipping at my back and neck. I give a hearty laugh and grab her scruff and take her off my back considering I'm three times the size of her cause she is the size of a normal wolf and werewolves are three times the size of normal wolves.

"Come on be nice." I say and nip her ear after setting her on the ground.

"Outside." She yelps racing for the backdoor. I grab her scruff again and pick her up before opening the door and carrying her down the porch steps. I set her down and lick her back before racing for the woods. me and her run through the woods chasing each other letting our wolves be wolves. A loud growl freezes us and ally runs into me. I turn to face a wolf with red eyes and dried, bloody fur. Picking Ally up once again I run back to the house using my vampire speed to get a head start and drop ally in closing the backdoor and shifting back locking the door. Racing to the front door I lock that too and put on the lock down bars made of silver at every entrance. Putting on my shorts I look at Ally who is licking her lips

"Hey down. were under attack, stay here I'll return shortly." I say and she whimpers and tries to follow me

"Forgive me" I mumble before looking into her eyes and glaring as she walks towards the door

"ALLY STAY" I say loudly and authoritatively in my Alpha tone and she whimpers now understanding why I said forgive me. I look at her sadly and quickly go outside locking the door behind me and closing the bars locking it with the key and putting the key in the bag and back around my neck.

"Who are you and why are you here?" I ask the rouge 'leader' in my Alpha tone and he growls at me then shifts back and puts his shorts on.

"Don't use that tome with me pup. I can't believe they let a disgrace like you and your pregnant mate lead them." He snarls and I shrug walking up to him

"I guess they like me more than you. oh wait, no one likes you" I sat and touch his chest with my finger stopping his heart killing him, using my power of electricity healing for an advantage.

"Who's next?" I say through clenched teeth they all charge at once.