Chalter 23: knowing secrets

Vanessa's POV
I woke up today and smiled. Today is the day. My little sister turns 19. And I get to set up the party. Well I get to tell everyone where to put everything. Lol. I slowly get out of bed because I'm still sore and I walk over to my closet. I get dressed in some sweats and a comfy T-shirt and some slippers. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. There is food on the table and Joe is pouring milk into two cups. I quietly walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his back. He flinches but relaxes and I could imagine him smiling.
"Good morning." He said and I smiled. He turned around and now my head was on his chest. I look up at him and smile. He smiles back and leans down and kisses me. I gently kiss back and he picks me up and pulls away from the kiss. He smiles at me again and carries me to the table and sets me in a chair. I look at the food in front of me and smile.
"Thanks Joey" I say and he sits next to me. He leans over and kisses my cheek and we start eating.i finish first and I stand up and go to grab my plate but it's gone when I get there. I look at Joe and he has my plate and his plate in his hand. I glare at him and he smiles innocently at me. I roll my eyes and walk to the living room and lay down on the couch. I feel a sharp pain in my stomach where my scar is and I groan loudly. Joe comes running in and finds me laying on the couch clutching my stomach. He runs to the phone and dials a number.
"I'm calling austin." He says and I look at him.
"No do---" I say and everything but my heart shuts down and I pass out.
Joes POV.
Vanessa passed out and I quickly called austin. He picked up and I started shaking.
"Hello" he says
"Austin?" I say in a shaky voice.
"Oh hey joe what's up."
"It's Vanessa" I say and I hear a loud bang. "Austin?"
"I'm on my way." He says and the line goes dead.
Austin's POV
I hung up on Joe and I run for the door and I'm stopped by Ally standing at the door. With Jonny in her arms. She looks at me and I walk up to her
"I have to go." I say and she looks at me.
"Where?" She asks. Should I tell her? I don't want to ruin her birthday and have her worry about her sister all day. Ugh but I can't lie to her that will break out trust. I sigh and tell her everything.
"I'm coming with you." She says.
"No ally please go shopping with my mom. I don't want to have to do something that will hurt your sister in front of you. Chances are she is going to be in a lot of pain. And I don't want you to see her like that. I promise I'll have her better by...." I look at my watch. It's 9:33 am. "1:00" I say and she shakes her head.
"I don't care I'm coming with you." She says and grabs her jacket. I sigh and we walk out to the car together. She still had Jonny I wonder why.
"Why do you still have Jonny?"
"I think we should give Vanessa and Joe, Jonny. It's going to be hard to look after puppies and a newborn baby. So I'm giving her Jonny so we can have one boy and one girl." she says and then smiles. I smile back at her and drive to her house. We arrive shortly after and we walk in.
"Joe" I yell and he calls back from the living room. me and Ally rush in and he is sitting in front of the couch with a wet wash cloth and a bowl of water and he is wiping Vanessa's forehead with it. I rush over to her and I look at her "crushed" body. Joe moves to next to Ally and I lift up Vanessa's shirt. I place my hand on her stomach and see things. She has internal bleeding she must have been moving around too much in her sleep. My eyes fly open and I quickly but gently pick her up. I carry her outside and to the car and put her in the back seat.
"Guys she has internal bleeding. We are going to my house." I say and they nod while getting in. I quickly drive to my house and I get out. I open the back and pick Vanessa up and carry her inside.
"Ally go set up my office thingy." I say and she giggles and puts Jonny down and goes to my office.
"MOM" I yell and she comes running in. She nods and goes back upstairs
"What did you tell her?" Joe asks
I told her all the details to the party so she could take the family to got set up. I don't need them trying to get to my patient while I'm doing surgery on her." I say and he nods. I then walk to my office surgery room type thing and I walk in with Joe at my heels. Ally has the table set up so I set her on it and look at Joe and Ally
"Please leave." I say and they reluctantly nod knowing it's going to be gross. I strip Vanessa and put her in one of those hospital gown things and I shake out the memory of seeing her naked. Twice. I get my tools ready and I give her a drug that makes her sleep and not wake up for like 4 hours. I then cut the dress there she is bleeding internally and lay the blue cloth over it. And cut that too. I put on my gloves and I rub numbing cream on her stomach.
~ I'm not writing the surgical procedure details. You get the point. ~
After I finish I clean the cut with hydrogen peroxide and hot/warm water. I then take off my gloves and put my tools in a sink full of hot water and hydrogen peroxide. I then take the blue cloth thing off of her and put her on the other bed in the room with rails and is softer. I clean off the table and disinfect it with Clorox. Vanessa then stirs and her eyes flutter open. She grains in pain and I walk over to her and she looks at me weird.
"Really?" She says looking at my white doctors coat.
"Well I've got to be professional." I say and smile at her. She rolls her eyes and groans again.
"Is there anything that will help with the pain?" She asks
"Oh yeah here" I say and reach into the right pocket of my coat and open a bottle of pain killers. I hand her them and she takes them with some water. She then lays back down and closes her eyes. I walk out of the room and into the living room. Ally and Joe both look at me then Ally's facial expression changes to the same as Vanessa's
"Yes I have to look professional." I say before she can say anything. She rolls her eyes and I walk up to her. I throw her over my shoulder and look at Joe
"She is resting so just leave her for now and please go help my mom and tell her that Vanessa is alright. Vanessa is like a second daughter to her. She has known Vanessa forever." I said and he nodded and left. I carried Ally upstairs to her room and threw her on her bed. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and austin smiled. He knew one thing that no one else knew. He knew someone that could do something unimaginable, bring people, Ally probably forgot by now, back. He walked over to The door and opened it there stood..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC
_________________________
Ha I'm so evil. Sorry but I had to. When I started writing the end I started crying because I wish the part I didn't tell you guys at the end happened to me too. But it will never. Anyways hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Till next time.
~ Camry ~