Chapter 27: the biggest surprise pt 2

I face him and smiled.

"I love it so far Austin" I said and he kissed my lips gently.

"Come on." He said pulling my hand and leading my to the last door which sat at the end of the hall. Double dark wood doors with dull silver handles hung from dull silver hinges that matched the handles. Austin grabbed the handle and turned it letting me in the room. The walls were a warm and soft brown that matched Austin's warm brown eyes. Off to the right side of the door was a big window with white blinds. A king sized bed sat almost in the corner with just a small brown nightstand, standing the same hight as the bed, in between the bed and wall. On the table was a lamp with a cream base and a dull silver pole holding the light build and the lamp cover. On the other side of the bed was the same lamp and nightstand. Each stand consisted of two drawers stacked on top of each other and an alarm clock. The bed had a fluffy white comforter with a bronze strip of material making a box around the middle region. Five pillows stood against the head board and a little cushion/couch type thing stood at the foot of the bed with a white blanket and an extra pillow laying on top of its light brown felt. A big flat screen TV stood in front of the bed on top of a white entertainment center. A series of remotes laid on top of the stand next to the tv each controlling a different thing. One was for the tv, another for the DVD blu-Ray player, one for the stereo, and the last for....I don't know. On the left side of the room from the doors perspective was another book shelf with two chairs on either side of it accompanied by a tall light brown lamp next to each chair. I walked in and sat on one of the chairs and immediately fell in love with them. They were so soft and warm to sit on and I knew I would be spending a lot of time on this chair reading.

"This is our room." Austin says walking over to me and putting his hand out for me to take. He helped me up and took me to another door and opened it. A big porcelain tub sat at the back right corner of the room and white fluffy towels hung from shinny silver racks on either side of the tub. But to be honest this bathtub was more of a jacuzzi. It. Was. Huge. Like 3-4 people could fit in it. I frowned and turned to face him.

"Don't get any ideas." I said pointing a finger at him and he chuckled while I walked in. On the right side of the door on the same wall the door stood was a bath/shower with beige curtain, that also had a rack with two towels hanging from it. A linen closets sat between the two showers with a white door and a small rug in front of it on the tan tile floor. On the other side of the bathroom is a large granite counter with light brown cabinets and two sinks built into the granite. A porcelain toilet sat at the end of the counter. The room was lit by lights built into the ceiling and a giant mirror stood on the wall above the counter. Another white rug sat in the middle of the floor but was bigger than the other. I walked back to Austin and wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled into his chest.

"I love our house." I said and he chuckled.

"I do too." He says and I look up at him with my chin on his chest.

"I have to go see the pack doctor tomorrow." I said and he frowned.

"What's wrong with me?" He asked.

"There is nothing wrong. I just need to find out more things that you probably don't know. Like that a human body can't carry a werewolf offspring, or that I need to shift and stay a wolf at some point till the baby is born." I said and he nods his head.

"Ok. Can I come with?" He asked and I frowned.

"Will you control yourself? It's in the pack house with a bunch of wolves." I said and he smiled.

"Yes I can control myself." He said slightly laughing. I smiled up at him and yawned.

"I'm tired."

"Me too. It's been a long day."

"I'm gonna go get my clothes." I said and walked out of the bathroom and bedroom to my closet room while Austin went to his. I grabbed red short shorts and a clean pair of panties. I walked across the hall into Austin's closet and walked to his rack of shirts. I grabbed a red one that said 'I love my husband'. Why did he have it? I don't know but behind it was a yellow shirt that said 'I love my wife'. Then there was a pair of shirts that said 'I love my fiancé'. One was yellow and the other was red. A strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I chin fell on to my shoulder. I grabbed the red 'I love my fiancé' shirt and turned to him. He didn't have a shirt on and had a pair of black sweats on. He pecked my lips and I smiled at him.

"Wear the other shirt" I said holding up the shirt I was wearing and he nodded. He grabbed it off of the rack and put it on. We walked back to the bedroom and I walked into the bathroom while he went to the bed. I took a quick shower and got out. I quickly got dressed and brushed my hair. I blow dried it most of the way and brushed my teeth. I then walked out of the bathroom and to the bed and got in next to Austin. He gently grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest. I hugged his waist and laid my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me tightly and protectively before closing his eyes and mumbling.

"Buona notte, mio amore." I looked up at him and smiled.

"When did you learn Italian?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I didn't, I only know what that means." He says and I smiled.

"Buona notte, mio amore." I said and kissed his cheek. I faced away from him and his arms wrapped around my waist with his hands locked together gently around my stomach protectively. I smiled when I heard small, soft, and gentle snores coming from Austin. Soon after I followed him into a deep sleep.
______________________
For those of you that don't know what 'Buona notte, mio amore' means. It means 'Goodnight, my love'. Also I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update. And sorry if it's shirt. I've been pretty busy. I'm teaching myself to play the piano and it is quite fun. But I also have baby sitting and stuff. So I'm sorry if I take a while to update. I'm actually thinking about putting my books on hold, finishing them then posting my chapters. Well till next time. Don't forget to go read my other 2 books. Love you all
~ Camry ~