32| Viva la Mexico II 🔥

When we got back to the hotel room I went straight into the bathroom to change into the emerald green bikini set I bought that I have never got to wear

When I got out the bathroom Logan was nowhere to be found. A smile hit my lips when I found a note on the bed.

Meet me at the hot tub. -Logan

I licked my lips and threw on my robe. It was two in the morning and I'm pretty sure there was no one in the hot tub at this time.

When I got downstairs I found Logan sitting in the water, aimlessly waiting on me.

"There she is." He said with a vibrant smile the minute his eyes landed on me.

I took off my robe and got in the water. It was just at the right temperature.

"Oh god, this water feels amazing." I said slowly walking over to Logan who was sitting at the edge of the hot tub.

His blue eyes never left me for a second.

"What?' I smiled tucking my hair behind my ear. "You are so beautiful." "You have got to stop doing that." I smiled placing my hands around the back of his neck. "Doing what?" He smiled with his teeth.  He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him.

I felt the bulge in his swimming trunks and I licked my lips. "You have to stop complimenting me at every given turn. You just might get your dick sucked, right here right now." I said seductively.

Logan pressed his forehead onto mines and a small squeal escapes his mouth. "Did I ever tell you that your ass is fat and you have the best tits I've ever seen." He mumbled.

Typical.

I carefully looked around and there was no one around. We had to be quick because there is security guards that patrol the area.

I took a few steps backwards I untied my bikini bottom and tossed it over my shoulder. Logan's eyes darkened.

"I thought I worn you out this afternoon. It looks like someone is getting more stamina."

His hands found the strings to my bikini top, in an instant he pulled at the strings causing my top to fall down revealing my breast. I licked my lips as I watched him toss my top into the water like it was a meaningless artifact.

I was now completely naked but I was comfortable. I placed my hands on Logan's shoulders and he leaned in for a kiss.

His hand cupped my ass and I let out a giggle.

"Get out of those swimming trunks." I demanded.

I can't be the only one naked.

Logan smiled and quickly removed his swimming trunks, leaving him completely naked as well. I ran my hand over his abs while Logan was kissing my neck. I reached for his semi hard dick and began stroking him under the water.