9| Not Just Any Girl Fight

"You know you are really annoying!" I said to Logan over our FaceTime call

He called me early this morning after his football practice. He better be lucky I'm usual up at this time because I would have cussed him out.

"You know you are really boring." He countered back. "I'm not boring." I scoffed. "Yes you are. That's why I'm trying to liven you up." He smirked.

We've been talking on FaceTime for over an hour now. He's trying to convince me go to the party tonight, I don't know how many different ways I have already told him no.

"Come on Sunny, it's going to be fun." He said for the billionth time. I'm not sure why I haven't hung up on him yet.

I applied a light layer of lipgloss to my lips. I looked at the time and it was time for me to head to class. I stood up and grabbed my bag on my bed.

"I have got to go. I have class." I said walking to the kitchen so I can get a bottle of water out of the refrigerator.

"Alright. I'll talk to you later." Logan smiled before hanging up.

"Who were you talking to?" Dana said walking into the kitchen.

She had got home really late last night and there is hickeys all over her neck and chest. Just what is my little wild child up to?

"Just a friend." I answered. "A friend?" Dana smiled. "Yes Dana, a friend." I rolled my eyes.

There is no way in hell I'm going lay down with the community dick of the school. I've lost count to the number of girls I know personally that has had a sexual relationship with him. The girl night I attended was enlightening.

"Oh before I leave Farrah said she's been trying to get in contact with you." "Um... w-why?" Dana said grabbing an apple from the bowl in the counter.

Although Dana is not in her depressive state anymore there is still something off. There is a slight rift between us and I can't explain it.

"I know your stance on marriage but she want to know if you want to be one of her bridesmaids." I smiled. "Um... I don't know." "Oh come on. I would love you to be there." I pleaded. "I guess I'll think about it." "Fine." I planted a kiss on her cheek and walked out the front door.

It was a gloomy day. The sun was covered by the clouds and you can smell in the air that it is about to rain.

I have only one class today. I cannot wait to go back home. Snuggle up into my covers and watch TV for the rest of the afternoon.