(FARRAH)

I watched Sunny and Logan suck on each others face. They have been all over each other all night. As expected, It took them a total of two minutes to make up and get back together.

I seen it coming. I had a feeling that they will get back together. Logan had brought out a different light out of Sunny. Anyone with eyes can see just how much Logan and my sister love each other.

I looked at my watch and it was three in the morning. I was a few hours away from getting married to Melvin.

My entire family hates Melvin now and I don't blame them. He cheated on me with several other woman and got one of them pregnant. That woman I almost had in my wedding. I wasn't ever really close with Dana but she had such a close friendship with Sunny, I thought I could trust her. I guess I was wrong.

It hurts that I was not the one to give Melvin his first child.

He knew I always wanted children but he always told me it was the wrong time. Now I'm going to be a step mother to him and Dana's baby.

For the little interaction I've had with Dana over the years, I never thought she would do something so vile. She destroyed her friendship at what cost.

"Those two are going to make me throw up." A male voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see Marcus staring at Sunny and Logan making out against the wall.

"Yeah but I'm happy they are back together though." I smiled. "Yeah. Me too." Marcus chuckled. "How are you doing? Are you ready for the big day?" Marcus asked taking a seat beside me.

It has been a pleasure watching Marcus grow up into the handsome man he is today.

"Yeah." I smiled at him. "Look, I want to say how sorry I am for my brothers actions.." He said nervously putting his hands in his pockets.

I took a sip of my water and nodded my head.

"Um... can we talk for a second." He mumbled.

I licked my lips. I think I have an idea of what he wanted to talk about and I was not in the mood for it.

Every time I turn around someone wants to talk to me about my decision to stay with Melvin. Why can't anyone just see that we love each other. He's the only man I've ever been with. I'm going to marry Melvin and I don't care what anyone says.

"Not now Marcus." I said seriously. "You want to know the first time he cheated on you. Ya'll were in high school. After you would leave another girl would come over. Her name was Britney, she wasn't as pretty as you but my brother is a piece of shit, he didn't care." Marcus said straightening his posture. "

Marcus, stop it!" I said as my hands began to tremble.

I stood up and went to walk out the club and Marcus followed after me.

"Marcus please." I cried unable to get away from him.

We were now outside of the parking lot of the club. Besides a few security guards, we were the only two people out.

"Did you know when I was eleven, I had a tutor." He began rubbing his well maintained beard. "Her name was Pat. She was some college girl looking to make some extra money. My dad hired her to help me bring my grades up. I liked her. She was real cool." He chuckled.

"Where are you going with this?" I asked confused.

"One day I overslept and I missed my bus to school. I stayed home and played some video games. Then I heard some noises coming out of my parents room. I thought I was home alone. Me being the nosey kid I was went out to see what that noise was about. I found my dad fucking Pat on the bed he shares with my mom." He said rubbing his beard.