39| Psychosis

"Mommy

"Mommy." I said weakly opening my eyes.

Both my parents were hovered over me crying hysterically. My mom was wearing a grey sweater that I have never seen her in and dark jeans and my dad was wearing his usual clashing getup with orange plaid pants and a green shirt.

"Praise god! Bless him, bless him, bless him!" My mom sobbed uncontrollably running her hand through my hair and planting kisses all over my face.

I slowly sat up and the pain shot all through my body. Mortified I looked down at the bandages on my stomach.

"How long have I been here?" I mumbled softly.

My mom licked her lips and slowly nodded her head. "A few days. The girl who did this to you was arrested just a few hours ago."

Thank GOD!

I placed my hand on my forehead as the memory of that fucking bitch stabbing me played in my mind over and over. The more I thought about it, the angrier I became. There is nothing I did that would ever justify what that crazy psycho bitch did to me.

Kendra has a world of ass whopping coming to her. She's lucky the police got to her first because the very second I heal up I'm going to have to beat her ass... again.

"Where is Logan?" I whispered weakly.

My eyes scanned the room and I saw his jacket sitting on the chair in the corner. He's been here.

"He is at the police station, he's giving a statement. Baby girl...just how the hell you know this Kendra girl and why the hell would she stab you?" My dad asked me with real concern in his eyes.

He stood straight and shook his head in disbelief before breaking down in tears.

"We almost lost you baby. You almost...You almost died." He said between his sobs. "Why would anyone want to take you away from me." He sobbed.

Both of my parents looked as if they were going to fall over from exhaustion. They were devastated. It hurt me seeing them like this. It was so difficult to even look them in the eye. The happy, loving parents I thank god for appear to me as if they were almost broken. My parents are usually exudes a positive energy that captures everyone in the room.

"Daddy, I don't know... " I mumbled shaking my head. "She's just a girl that Logan was friends with." I said still trying to piece everything that happened.

"We are going to make sure that girl rot in jail baby." My mom said angrily patting my back.

I nodded my head.

"Baby... the doctor told me you were pregnant..." My dad said shaking his head.

"I-I lost it didn't I." I said as my vision blurred with tears.

"Yes. I'm sorry baby." My mom said nodding her head sadly.

I shook my head sadly and my face fell to my hands.