42| Ignited 🔥

I was not thinking when I answered Logan's phone all

I was not thinking when I answered Logan's phone all. One second the phone is in my hand, the next he's calling and I instinctively answered his call.

"I need to see you." He sounded so stressed. I felt my heart sank to the bottom of my stomach.

"Logan..." "Where are you?" He cut me off. "I'm at my sisters apartment. We are getting ready to go out." I said hoping it will deter him from coming out to me. "I'll be there in ten minutes." He said before he hung up.

Shit!

I quickly ran over to Farrah and pulled her down the hallway.

"Logan just called me, he says he needs to see me. He is coming." I said like a frantic nutcase.

"Huh." Farrah glared at me confused.

"Logan just called me and he is on his way." I reiterated.

Farrah just smiled. I rolled my eyes aggravated. Farrah was helpless. I balled my hand into fist and walked away from her.

I suddenly felt like I was going to throw up. I wasn't ready to see him yet. I ran into the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I had on a strapless black dress and I had my hair in an half up and half down do. I had just done my makeup. I looked good I know I looked good but I could not fight the feeling that it wasn't enough.

I took out my lipgloss and applied another coat on my lips, ran a brush through my hair and passed some more coco butter on my legs and arms.

When I walked out the bathroom Yolanda and Dallas was still taking shots. Just like I thought, they gravitated to each other well. Hendricks was sitting on the sofa smiling at his phone. Him and Jake are not necessarily in a full blown relationship but they might as well. They are so adorable together.

I'm outside.
-Logan

Once again my heart did a leap. I darted my eyes at Farrah who just gave me a small smile. I could not really read the expression on her face.

"Go." She mouthed out to me and smiled.

I nodded my head and walked out the apartment without saying another word. I spotted Logan's car and my heart began racing the closer and closer I got to him.

"Hi." I said softly approaching his window.

His eyes were red and it appeared to be stressed out. It made my stomach churn seeing him this way.

I cleared my throat and reached over and touched the side of his face. He seemed to relax the very moment I touched him. He was warm.

"I missed you." He mumbled.

His intense blue eyes told me everything I needed to know. Logan was struggling with our break up just as bad as I was.

I looked at him and smiled. He looked so good. Who was I kidding. I missed him too. I missed the butterfly feeling I had every time I was around him. I missed the warm and fuzzy sensation I had coursing through my body every time he touched me or kiss me.