Chapter 10

It takes a long way to get from the station to the family compound. Tong Xuelu is carrying a large bag and almost becomes a dog from exhaustion.

I really miss the modern transportation tools, which are very convenient and fast to go everywhere.

It seems that you still have to work hard to make money. Even if you can't buy a car for the time being, you should get a bicycle to ride.

"Xuelu, are you back?"

Aunt Cai saw Tong Xuelu stepping into the yard and shouted excitedly, pulling her throat.

Tong Xuelu smiled and nodded: "Yes, Aunt Cai, I went to my foster parents' house and stayed overnight. They didn't want me to leave so quickly, but I really don't worry about the two brothers Jiaming and Jiaxin."

Aunt Cai looked relieved: "It's really a blessing for the two brothers to have your sister! But it's good if you come back, or if you don't come back, some people may say you are like you!"

Tong Xuelu left less than a day after he came back, and some people began to speculate after learning about it.

It was said that Tong Xuelu couldn't stand the hard time running, and it was also said that she came back to take Tong Mianmian away. Tong Mianmian is small and beautiful, and this kind of little girl is very demanding.

Aunt Cai was so angry that she scolded them on the spot.

Now that Tong Xuelu comes back, can she not sing out loud and slap them in the face?

Tong Xuelu glanced at the people in the yard: "This is my home, where can I go if I don't come back? It's just that my adoptive parents are too reluctant to bear me. They have prepared a lot of things for me to bring back. You see, I have both hands. I can't mention it soon!"

She stayed in the city last night. One is to pretend to be sick and send Tong Zhenzhen to the farm, and the other is to let the people in the compound know that their four siblings are not helpless orphans. If anyone wants to bully them, it’s best to weigh them. Take your own weight.

Aunt Cai replied like a cross talk in a cross talk: "Your adoptive parents are so kind to you, too. After more than ten years of raising, isn't it just like your biological daughter?"

Tong Xuelu smiled and nodded, and lifted things into the room.

She took a few fruit peels and hawthorn slices, and asked Tong Mianmian to go to the next door to look for pig eggs, and rest for a while to prepare to wash his hands for dinner.

Tong's family gave a pound of pork belly and potatoes, and she planned to make potato braised pork and hot and sour potato shreds.

She quickly cleaned the pork belly, boiled it in a pot under cold water for one minute, then picked it up and soaked it in cold water until it was soaked.

Then cut the pork belly with skin into four squares. Considering that Tong Mianmian is young, she deliberately cut it smaller.

On the way back, she went to the supply and marketing agency to buy some pepper and star anise and other spices.

After burning the pot, add spices and green onion, **** and garlic in cold oil and sauté slowly over low heat.

When the aroma comes out, add the pork belly cubes, stir fry until the surface changes color, put the pork belly cubes aside, and add rock sugar.

Bingtang is most afraid of mashing the pot, so you have to stir and stir constantly. When the sugar color is obtained, add soy sauce, and turn the pork belly on the side and stir fry for color.