Chapter 160

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 160: One hundred and sixty cups of green

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 160: One hundred and sixty cups of green

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When everyone heard this, they started to booze, let Wen Rugui kiss Tong Xuelu.

Wen Rugui's ear tips were reddish, and she took Tong Xuelu's hand and tapped it on the back of her hand. The action was full of tenderness and gentleman.

Everyone was even more booing.

Zhou Yan also blew his whistle. It was like a stunned man, completely unlike someone who had already become a father.

Jiang Baihui sat opposite them. From her perspective, she just saw the two of them looking at each other affectionately.

She should have been the person who had attracted much attention, and she should have been the vice-president's wife. She should have been complimented by everyone, but now she has become Tong Xuelu's.

None of you mentioned Liang Tianyi because he is just an ordinary scientific researcher.

Thinking of this, Jiang Baihui's heart seemed to be eaten by ants, and it was so uncomfortable that she wanted to smash something.

Everyone was worried that Jiang Baihui would continue to be like this. Fortunately, she didn't say anything wrong in the next time.

Everyone could not help but breathe a sigh of relief.

After all, she is a pregnant woman, and if she says that, no one can beat her and scold her.

Jiang Danhong saw that she was a pregnant woman and took the initiative to take care of her.

Everyone went crazy this night.

After eating, everyone played the game again, and Zhou Yan and Piao Jianyi even booed them to drink a cup of wine.

In the end, many people were drunk, including Tong Xuelu.

After being filled with two glasses of wine, her eyes became blurred, and her cheeks were flying pink, as if she had put on rouge.

Suddenly, her brows furrowed and the corners of her mouth pursed.

Wen Rugui keenly caught her expression and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong? Is it something uncomfortable?"

When he was filled with alcohol, he wanted to drink it for her, but at that time he was caught by Huang Qimin and there was no way to get there.

This group of guys said that they didn't trouble them when they got married, and they have to go back again today.

Tong Xuelu shook his head: "It's okay, I'll go to the bathroom."

He stood up and shook his body.

Wen Rugui held her slender waist: "Should I go with you?"

Tong Xuelu shook his head again, shaking his head a lot, feeling that everything in front of him was shaking with it: "No need, I can go alone."

If the two of them disappeared together, those guys would definitely make a fuss again later.

At this time, Xiao Yanyan kicked her short legs and came over to make a small report: "Dad, my sister is not good, she secretly drank a lot of drinks!"