Chapter 137

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 137: 137 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 137: 137 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Tong Xuelu's retching made Wen Rugui also shocked.

"Xuelu, what's wrong with you?"

Why does it feel good to be retching, can it be contagious?

Tong Xuelu retched a few times and didn't vomit anything, but Wang Xiaoyun kept vomiting and vomiting, which made her nausea.

The guard saw them one or two and then retched, and hurriedly said, "I'm afraid this is the wrong thing. You can quickly send it to the hospital for a look."

After the words came to the ground, Tong Xuelu felt her feet float off the ground.

Wen Rugui hugged her up: "Let's go to the hospital now."

"..."

My boyfriend is MAX, but it’s a bit too exaggerated.

Tong Xuelu poked him in the chest: "I can go by myself, you quickly let me down, I'm fine."

Wen Rugui hugged her, frowning his brows lightly: "Your face is pale, why are you okay? Even if it is okay, we will go to the hospital to check it, so I can rest assured."

He spends most of his time in the base, and can't always accompany her to take care of her. This has made him feel guilty, so he must personally confirm that she is okay at this moment to be relieved.

Seeing that he was so nervous, Tong Xuelu couldn't bear to brush his manuscript. It would be nice to check it after thinking about it. If there is no problem, everyone can rest assured.

Zhou Yan in the back saw Wen Rugui picking up his daughter-in-law and left. If he didn't pick up his daughter-in-law at this time, wouldn't he appear to be a man?

So he squatted down with his legs and hugged Wang Xiaoyun with both hands, and a princess came to hug him.

But the princess hug is a laborious task. A man may be able to lift his wife easily, but he may not be able to lift his wife easily. Zhou Yan is the kind that can't hold him.

He exerted his strength to suckle, his face flushed, and finally he heard only a "poof"——

He suffocated a fart.

Doorman: "..."

Wang Xiaoyun: "..."

Zhou Yan: "..."

The scene was quiet for a few seconds, and the atmosphere was once embarrassing.

Wang Xiaoyun swept away him, turned and left: "Don't follow me."

What a shame!

Zhou Yan hurriedly caught up with her eyes: "Xiaoyun, you give me another chance, I will definitely be able to pick you up."

Wang Xiaoyun stretched her face: "I can walk by myself, I don't want to smell your **** anymore! And you can explain to me, are you really planting those flowers yourself?"

Zhou Yan: "..."

Zhou Yan tried to fool around, but Wang Xiaoyun was not that easy to fool. He had no choice but to tell the truth.

Wang Xiaoyun was so angry that he beat him several times: "Look back, you gave me those flowers!"

Zhou Yan: "..."