Chapter 162

The missile "Dongfeng-5" is an intercontinental ballistic missile, which is mainly used to attack important strategic nuclear forces on the enemy's territory. So far, only the two major powers of Missu have mastered this technology.

China is the third country to declare mastery of intercontinental ballistic missile technology.

The officially announced range of "Dongfeng-5" is 12,000km, which is enough to pose a powerful strategic threat to the United States.

The country originally planned to exhibit the "Dongfeng-5" at the National Day military parade, but it hasn't been exhibited yet, and news has been published overseas.

It is said in the news that certain Eastern countries are bluffing, making false data and mocking that country, saying that this kind of **** behavior is extremely ridiculous.

Although the news did not clearly indicate which country it was, and did not name the "Dongfeng-5", judging from the recent international military plans and the combination of various dynamics, this article is aimed at China.

After the news came out, the embassy immediately translated the news into Chinese and sent it back to China. After reading the documents, the national security department immediately became suspicious.

The actual range of the "Dongfeng-5" is indeed not 12,000km, and there is no way to pose a strategic threat to the United States. However, based on the military tensions of this era, the two countries competed for world hegemony. Various considerations have exaggerated the actual range data.

In fact, every country has done such a thing, but before grasping the actual parameters of the other party, no country would openly ridicule it like this.

Normally, the United States discovered that China had developed such a missile that threatened its own safety. Their first reaction should be worry or shock. Even if they questioned it, it should be a side attack.

But now such a plausible and open ridicule, there is only one possibility—

The missile parameters were leaked, and the military system spy!

The state leader immediately issued an order to quickly find out the spies and the leakers involved, and be sure to eradicate all reaction forces!

If something like this happens, naturally there will be no uproar, let alone investigating with great fanfare, so as not to startle the snake and let the spy prepare to escape in advance.

Everything is done in secret.

Tong Xuelu didn't actually know the leak, let alone a spy, but her qualification to go to the Spring Fair was suddenly cancelled.

The reason is that the quality of the medicinal liquor is not good enough.

Her first reaction was impossible, and she immediately went to the factory to inspect it.

The person in charge of the factory was extremely worried when he heard that the product had a problem, but he vowed to ensure that everything was done in accordance with the procedures.

The person in charge of the factory is Su Yueshen's friend. From the time of cooperation, the other party is indeed an honest, rigorous and reliable person. Tong Xuelu is unwilling to guess that he will use the medicinal liquor.

But everything depends on the facts. Since it is said that there is a problem with the medicinal liquor, then they will come to a thorough investigation.

She personally checked and inspected every step from the procurement and materials of the medicinal liquor to the finished product, and it turned out that no problems were detected.