Chapter 124

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 124: One hundred and twenty-four cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 124: One hundred and twenty-four cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At that time, Tong Xuelu said that she wanted to stimulate Gao Min to show her feet, but she didn't expect to stimulate the other party like this.

Suddenly died and injured.

Jiang Baihui was saying vividly at this moment: "You didn't see how terrifying the scene was. The two fell from the fifth floor, and Gao Min's brain exploded on the spot."

Said the two of them were also unlucky. Gao Min's head fell from the fifth floor and hit the boulder downstairs. Shi Junmin was paralyzed by the bump in his spine.

The others in the dormitory were afraid and disgusting.

Lin Lanjuan was even more frightened, her face trembling, her teeth trembled and her heart was very uneasy.

When the other roommates went to dinner, Lin Lanjuan asked them to fight back for her under the pretext of being uncomfortable. Then she walked to Tong Xuelu and said, "Xuelu, Gao Min will go to a dead end, is it related to me?"

Tong Xuelu raised her eyebrows: "What does this matter have to do with you?"

Lin Lanjuan grabbed her fingers and said: "Before Gao Min asked me to study for self-study, I always said that I was not free. I had long found that something was wrong with her. If I tried to persuade her, would she not be like this?"

She covered her face and started crying.

Tong Xuelu put the book down, looked at her and said, "Gao Min's thoughts are extreme. You can't do it with just one or two persuasion. People have the instinct to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages. It's not wrong for you to stay away from her. You don't need to do this. Feeling guilty and guilty."

Lin Lanjuan's eyes were red from crying: "Really? Do you really think this has nothing to do with me?"

Tong Xuelu nodded: "You don't need to take the responsibility on yourself, and if public security comrades and department leaders come to ask you, you'd better not say such things again, otherwise everyone is likely to condemn you for not reporting."

Lin Lanjuan was so scared that she forgot to cry: "Then will I be arrested or remember a big mistake?"

Tong Xuelu shook his head: "That's not enough, it's awesome, so you'd better adjust the way you speak. After all, you really didn't know the other party would do such a thing before today."

Lin Lanjuan nodded sharply: "I never guessed that she would be like this. Then I won't say that in the future. Thank you for reminding me."

Tong Xuelu waved his hand, his eyes fell on the textbook again, but in his heart he wanted to kill the two families, fearing that they would never be united again this time.

Tong Xuelu was right. Since receiving a call from Beijing, the entire historian seems to have collapsed.

Shi Junmin's parents cried into tears on the spot when they received the news, and Shi Ersao even fainted from crying.

The historian was deadly quiet now.

Shi Xiu can comfort his second cousin and said, "Second brother, you have to cheer up, and this family will depend on you to support it."