Chapter 165

It's been four years in a blink of an eye.

In the past four years, the green tea restaurant under the name of Tong Xuelu has developed ten chain stores, three in Beijing, and others in other places.

Lanting Company also opened a branch in Shenzhen. Today, the company has more than 200 employees, and its products such as medicinal liquor are exported to Xiangjiang and abroad and are very popular.

Especially the wine developed later has become a well-known wine brand at home and abroad. The profit of wine is far greater than that of other medicinal wines, making Tong Xuelu a lot of money.

After making money, Tong Xuelu took the money to buy a house and a shop, and now she has a company, and she can live very well just by collecting rent.

In this autumn fair, Tong Xuelu decided to join him, and then went to Xiangjiang from Guangdong Province for a trip.

She wanted to go in a few years, but it was inconvenient, and the delay was still small. This delay is now available.

Long and Phoenix knew that his mother was going to Xiangjiang, the two brothers and sisters discussed it and decided to follow her.

Tong Yan said when he saw his mother coming, he came immediately: "Mom, you have worked hard, and my son will give you a back massage."

Wen Rugui changed her son's surname to Tong for two years. Tong Xuelu didn't care about the child's surname, but she did.

So Wen Yanyan became Tong Yanyan.

Wen Jinran followed closely and brought out the old hen ginseng soup that she had left for the whole afternoon from the kitchen: "Mom, this is the chicken soup I made for you by myself. Would you like it?"

Tong Xuelu glanced at the two brothers and sisters, and calmly lowered his head to scoop a spoonful of soup: "The taste is okay, but it's just a bit close to the heat."

Wen Jinran leaned over and hugged her mother's arm, and rubbed her affectionately: "Mom is a first-class chef. I naturally can't compare with my mother, but my intention is very important. Mom, you see that my fingers are It's hot red."

Tong Xuelu glanced at her daughter's green fingers, her index finger was a little red: "Nothing but courtesy, let's talk, what is your purpose, shouldn't you be doing something wrong again?"

Tong Yanyan made an aggrieved look: "Mom, are we so ineffective with you? Can't we really want to be filial to you?"

A child is good-looking, with handsome eyebrows and star-eyed eyes. It is easy to move people when he is wronged. He also knows this, and he does not use this trick to "lie".

Wen Jinran's expression is not as vivid as his brother's: "Mom, we are your baby, what can we have bad eyes on?"

Come on.

Tong Xuelu resisted the urge to roll his eyes: "In this case, then I will treat you as if you really have no desires. Okay, mom will take a bath and rest."

They said that she was going to leave when she stood up, and the two brothers and sisters were anxious.

Tong Yanyan hurriedly stopped her mother: "Mom, filial piety is true, but we also have something to discuss with you."

Wen Jinran answered his brother's words: "We heard that our mother is going to Xiangjiang to play. Xiangjiang is known as the Pearl of the Orient, gourmet paradise and shopping paradise. We have been longing for it for a long time, so we really want to see it with my mother."

Tong Yanyan came to hug his mother's other arm and shook it: "What's more, mother is beautiful and beautiful. We can't let you go to Xiangjiang alone. Dad will definitely not let go. But it will be different if we join us. You can be your mother's bodyguard to protect your mother!"