Chapter 1| Melody of Love| Deadly Life

...

Announcement from Monokuma: A body has been discovered! Everyone! Head to Classroom A-1 Quickly!

Hajime: Magolor is dead.

Pearl: Yo! What happened?

Childe: IS THAT MAGOLOR?!

Pearl: HOLY SHIT IT IS!

Eliwood: I don't know what caused this!

Monokuma: Finally! Now, who did it?!

Nobody said a single word. We all just stood there quietly.

Monokuma: Nobody wants to take advantage of the first blood perk? Wow!

More silence came across the room. How could we take advantage of this?! This is ridiculous!

Monokuma: Wow you want that class trial huh? Well time to tell you all the rules of rule Seven!

Byleth: Didn't you already do that?

Monokuma: Well... not exactly. If you are the one who committed the murder. You will be executed if you're caught!

Agent 4: Executed?!

Monokuma: Yes! If you're caught you're going to be executed! But if you aren't caught... everyone besides the blackened will be EXECUTED!

Agent 4: That sounds terrible!

Monokuma: Well now that's your new regulations! 9 and 10!

Hajime: ...

Monokuma: Well let's go ahead and also explain how this will go!

This little file has all the information I've gathered about the death in question. I like to call it... The Monokuma File! I mean, naturally, you guys aren't experts at this kind of thing, so you can only do so much with a corpse. So instead, I've gathered up everything I know about the circumstances and cause of death.

Hajime: Well everyone except me and Chiaki.

Monokuma: Yes, but technically you aren't an expert either.

Hajime: ...

Monokuma: Haha!

Childe: Why?!

Kirby: And he was my best friend!

Monokuma: Sucks to be you, Kirby! Now then, here's the Monokuma file!

Chrom: Oh, so this is what the file looks like.

Hajime: It's happening all over again...

But whoever killed Magolor will repay for their actions. I will do whatever it takes to save him! I will find out who is the cruel person who did this!

INVESTIGATE

IF YOU WANT! PLAY DESPAIR SEARCHING! THIS IS IMPORTANT

Hajime: The Monokuma file. The time of death was 9:00 pm. The victim is Magolor. He appears to be stabbed and strangled. It also appears the victim has blood on his head.

Chiaki: That's all it said?

Hajime: This gives us a decent start. We just have a lot to uncover for this case.

TRUTH BULLET ADDED

"Monokuma File #1"

I will make sure I look around the area. The more evidence the closer to the trial we can get there.

Hajime: Eliwood, what did you see?

Eliwood: Well, I saw him... dead.

Hajime: Ah, I see. Did you see anything else?