Chapter 3| The Lunar Stars| Deadly Life

I had to tell everyone that Byleth was dead too, but the body discovery announcement wouldn't play unless Byleth was found by two other people.

*DING DONG BING BONG*

Announcement from Monokuma: A body has been discovered! Everyone! Head to Azura's Room immediately!

*DING DONG BING BONG*

Announcement from Monokuma: A body has been discovered! Everyone! Head to the boy's locker room immediately!

This... was impossible... I was the only one that had a chance to see the dead body... who was over there? Suddenly, Eliwood, Childe, and Dimitri bolted out of the room to go check the locker rooms...

Chiaki: Two more people found the body? But how? You were the only one to encounter it!

Hajime: I was... that means Chrom and Zhongli ended up encountering it!

Pearl: E-Erm... who's dead?

Hajime: Byleth...

Pearl: BYLETH?!

Link: W-What do you mean?!

Hajime: I was the other one to encounter the body before the announcement. He's... dead.

Pearl: N-No way...

Agent 4: That's terrible! A double death?!

Monokuma: Yepp! However, you're all stuck in your investigation spots for the time being! So that means you have to rely on everyone at the crime scene in the locker room to investigate!

Link: W-What the heck?

Monokuma: In other words, I have brought something very important! It's... the Monokuma file!

Hajime: Oh... thanks I guess.

Monokuma: Aww, why the long face? You're a master at this! You can do just fine!

Hajime: I... guess so.

Monokuma: Well good luck!!

He left the scene without much warning but there was no other option, I had no choice but to keep fighting. Please... please... tell me someone will come with the information once we're free from our investigation spots...

...

...

???: Hey, what gives? Why are you so shocked?

I slowly opened my eyes to Chrom, he was staring down at me... I had suddenly passed out after seeing the sight of Byleth dead...

Chrom: You're okay right?

Zhongli: I'm fine now, thanks.

Chrom: Yeah, it's strange... how did the discovery play even though there were two of us, who else found the body?

Zhongli: I don't know... could've it been someone who was trying to find us?

Chrom: Possibly...

I don't know what happened, but this was no laughing matter. Apparently, someone else had also died. Suddenly, Eliwood, Dimitri, and Childe all appeared.

Childe: Zh-Zhongli and Chrom?! You two are alive?

Chrom: Yea... why ask?

Eliwood: You two were missing!

Zhongli: Enough of that! Who else died?!

Eliwood: It was Azura...

Azura... she was such a gentle soul... why did it have to end like this for her?