Trial| The Lunar Stars

Truth Bullets

Monokuma File #3- The time of death is unknown but it's estimated to be in the middle of the night. The victims are Byleth and Azura. Byleth has stab wounds and a strangle wound, it appears the stab wound in the stomach killed him instantly. Azura was strangled to death with a bunch of ropes.

Dried Up Bloodstains- On Byleth's stomach wound, there appeared to be bloodstains that were dried up. Giving more confirmation on the Monokuma file that this happened in the middle of the night.

Used Rope- A rope that was used to strangle Byleth, appeared to be used after he was stabbed several times. There were burn and blood marks on the rope. Nothing else more can be stated of this.

Missing Murder Weapon- Apparently the murder weapon had disappeared from the crime scene. There was no sign of the weapon that Byleth was murdered with. However, the weapon had to fit in his stomach area

Eliwood's Account- Eliwood was awake around bedtime and spotted a figure in the shadows. He was unable to see who it was but it couldn't have been anyone that was short. It's more likely that whoever was in the shadows was the murderer.

The Memory Conflict- There were an estimated amount of 4 people at the dining hall in the morning. Chrom, Byleth, Hajime, and Zhongli, however only three were affected by the motive. There is a slight chance that someone in this group did the murder.

4th Affected Person- There could've been a possibility that someone was also affected by the motive, however, there isn't clear evidence of this. This could explain why there were also alibis for the four during the conflict.

Noose on a rope- The noose on the rope indicates it had to be used by someone with great force in order for the weapon to murder someone, therefore someone who was weak could not strangle someone to death with this weapon.

Random Bloody Knife- Inside Azura's room there was a bloody knife on the top of her bedsheets, this was not supposed to belong here as such Azura was strangled to death, however, there was no indication it belonged anywhere at the time.

Noose Murder Weapon- The noose was most likely the murder weapon since she couldn't have been stabbed to death with a weapon. Therefore great force was used against Azura's will.

Agent 4's Account- During the morning, apparently, Zhongli and Chrom were heading in opposite directions away from the dining room. Zhongli going upstairs and Chrom heading in the opposite direction.

Pearl's Account- Pearl was awake during bedtime and spotted Eliwood staring in the darkness. She spotted something within the shadows and confirmed that Eliwood couldn't be the murderer. However, whoever was in the shadows, had to be the murderer.

Bloody Hands- Dried-up blood was spotted on Azura's hands, she wasn't stabbed or hurt in any shape or form. She died from the extreme force of the strangling, however... what could've ended up on her hands?

Death Note- Apparently a note had slipped into Byleth's pocket reading, "MEET ME IN THE ROOM HALLWAYS AT 1 AM! DO NOT BE LATE PLEASE!!" suspecting Byleth had fallen for the bait and died. Indicating whoever sent the note, was the murderer

Time of Death- After the Monokuma stated the time of death was around the middle of the night. After viewing the death note, a rough estimate for the time of the death was set to be at 1 am. Perhaps this will get the point across of the time of death.

Connection of Knife- The knife that was spotted in Azura's room had fit exactly in where Byleth's stomach wound was. It could've very well been a case where Azura was an accomplice to the murderer or could've been the murderer herself.