Trial| Eclipse of Tides

Truth Bullets

Monokuma File #4- The victim is Agent 4, they appeared to die from a fall but there's no suggesting where they fell. For now, the death was due to be falling down. There also appears to be bruised all around his body, suggesting he was hit beforehand. No further details can be told about this.

Bloody Bat- Apparently, a bloody bat was found at the scene. It is suggested to be the reason why Agent 4 died. There is also blood on the bat that had to come from Agent 4, there isn't much information on this weapon.

Strange Body Suspension- When Agent 4 was murdered, they were tied up hanging upside down. They were suspended by the feet and torso and at the neck and chest. There is a possibility that he fell from a great height being tied up this way.

Dragged Away Body- There were bloodstains on the ground, indicating Agent 4 was moved at some point. Given that the blood on the ground looks like it was smudged away in the area where Agent 4 was then suspended.

Bloodstains Spread Out- There were a lot of bloodstains on the ground but the most important one was how there was blood spread out in a circle. Like there was a leak somewhere in Agent 4 when he died.

Connection To True Death- Apparently, he wasn't exactly murdered by the bat. Instead, he had to be tied up and thrown off somewhere to be murdered. However, since Agent 4 had been staying in blueberry house, this is a give or take situation.

Chained Up Elevator Doors- For some unknown reason, the elevator was chained up. There was no key around to open the lock and there wasn't anything else suspicious. What could've been the reason the doors were chained up?

Extreme Tardiness- For some unknown reason, none of the members of the Blueberry house made it to the crime scene. The dead body announcement did play but... none of the members appeared to arrive.

Broken Elevator Doors- While looking for clues, Chrom stumbled across the elevator door button. It is estimated that the button was broken before the dead body announcement. There was no other evidence showing why it was broken

Chained Up Tower Doors- While trying to enter Blueberry Tower the door was chained up. The handles weren't chained up but the door itself was. What was the purpose of chaining up the door?

Broken Tower Door Button- Upon inspecting, the button to enter Blueberry tower was also broken. Even if the chains weren't there, there was no way you could've entered Blueberry Tower.

Childe's Account- Agent 4 was found heading downstairs at 5:00 am. At that time Childe was sitting in the lobby. He wanted to go after Agent 4 to go save him but due to the fact, everyone here was starving. He couldn't even go after him.

Chrom's Sudden Appearance- While Hajime was sitting in the lobby waiting for something to happen. Chrom abruptly appeared out of nowhere. There is no telling where exactly he came from but he said he first landed in the Monokuma room.

Chrom's Autopsy Results- Agent 4 was bruised nearly to death with the bat. That would mean the bat played a huge part in how Agent 4 died. He was also strangled and then hung to death. Concluding Agent 4 died from the rope

Albedo's Investigation- While Albedo was searching for clues, he decided to do an investigation between the towers. Soon finding out that the towers have a connection to each other. The floor was rotated...

Blueberry Tower Being Fixed- Chrom stated that while he was investigating Blueberry House, the blueberry hall button was broken and chained up. Suddenly that was no longer broken, and they were able to access Blueberry Tower without any problems.